Chapter 23

"Remember. Get it around his neck." Aquarius whispered into Gemini's ear. Gemini nodded her head slowly. "I understand Aqua." She replied. "Wait till Cetus gets closer to Scorpio and Cancer." Aquarius said as she began to get in position. "Okay." Gemini inhaled, and then let out a sigh.
          Aries and Libra made their way to Aquarius and Gemini. "Aqua! I know where the controller is..." Libra whispered into Aquarius' ear. "Not with Aries I assume." Aquarius looked over at him. Aries' mouth dropped to the floor. "Excuse me for not having it miss angel of water!" Aries mocked her. "Mhm. Anyway, where is it?" Aquarius turned her attention to Libra. "Over there!" She pointed to Scorpio. "Scorpio has it now!" She whispered. "WHAT!?!?" Gemini raised an eyebrow. "HOW DID HE FIND IT!?!?" She yelled out in surprise. "GEM." Aquarius put her hand up to her lips. "Oops! I mean... how did he find it??" Gemini shrugged nervously.
           "I'm assuming Cetus had it to begin with, which makes sense if you think about it..." Aries replied. "Good. Glad we have everything we need now." Aquarius whispered. "You two could help us!" Gemini suggested. "I want Libra to help me!" Gemini made a face at Aquarius. Aquarius rolled her eyes. "Be my guest. Aries, is that okay?" She asked. "Yeahhh!!! Of course it is!! I'll help you out with..." He stopped. "Putting the blindfold on Cetus." Aquarius finished his sentence. "Right!!!" Aries nodded. "And you'll help me with putting the shock collar on him!!" Gemini nudged Libra. "Yay... fun." Libra gulped.

         "WHYYYY!!!?!?" Sagittarius groaned in frustration. Virgo and Capricorn both side eyed each other. "WHAT IS WITH YOU TWO?!" Virgo yelled out. Capricorn placed his arm over her chest. "Don't do this." Capricorn said in a fierce voice. Virgo turned to look at him, and smiled awkwardly.
Capricorn sparked his element power in his hand, ready for whatever came at him. "CETUS IS IN CONTROL!" Taurus yelled out as he grabbed his head in pain. "I CAN'T CONTROL—" He stopped, then in an instant he began to bolt at them full of rage. Leo followed after him from behind.

"WHAT IN THE UNIVERSE!?" Mercury exclaimed as he examined the room. Everyone was fighting, it seemed, and the room was full of smoke. Moon let out a faint cough. "Are you okay Moon?" Pluto said as he held onto her hand. She looked at him and nodded. "Yes. I am fine." She said, then pointed to Cetus from afar. "LOOK." She blurted out. All the planets turned their heads to look.
"Cetus..." Sun groaned underneath his breath, then he began fiercely walking over to him. "WAIT!" Jupiter yelled out as he followed after him. Pisces let go of Neptune's hand. "Sagittarius..." He tilted his head to the side. "I think that's her! SHE IS IN TROUBLE!!" He echoed out at Neptune. "I NEED TO GO!" He began racing away towards her. "BE CAREFUL!!" Neptune yelled back at him.

"Useless aren't you?" Cetus laughed. Scorpio and Cancer looked up at him in fear. "You won't be useless for too much longer now though." Cetus stepped forward. "Say! How about you join me!? We'll rule the galaxy together!? How does that sound?" He smirked. Scorpio shook his head. "NEVER!!!" He yelled. "There is no choice." Cetus chuckled. "NOW!!!" Aquarius yelled as she jumped onto Cetus.
"GET OFF OF ME!!!" Cetus groaned. Ophiuchus stood there. He watched in horror as his friend fought with all of his might, but he didn't try to stop them. Gemini came up behind Cetus, and pulled the collar around his neck. "LET GO!!!" Cetus screamed. Libra helped Aquarius keep Cetus in one place, as Gemini tightened the collar around his neck.
Aries walked over to him as he held the blindfold in his hands. "This stops now." Aries whispered into Cetus' ear. "NOOOO!!!" Cetus cried as he tried to kick the others off him. It was already too late for him though. The blindfold was on, and safely secured to his face. They all let go. "YOU FOOLS!!" Cetus screeched. "I WILL DESTROY YOU—" Cetus felt a sharp pain sting from around his neck. He got down to his knees, and held his neck in pain.
"Isn't so useless now? Huh?" Scorpio pressed off the button to the controller. Cetus began to breathe heavily. "OPHIUCHUS." Cetus yelled as he looked over at him. Ophiuchus stepped back, and raised his hands in the air. "GET THE SHOCK COLLAR!!!" Cetus demanded. "YOU PATHETIC WASTE!! GET IT!!" Cetus kept on demanding.
"He won't be doing that." Sun said as he stepped between them. Cetus looked up at him full of rage. "Great..." Cetus mumbled underneath his breath.

"WHAT AM I DOING!?!?" Leo jumped back as he looked at Virgo in fear. "YOU TELL ME!?" Virgo replied back. "CAPRICORN?" Taurus yelled as he looked at where he was. "Taurus?" Capricorn said questionly. Taurus looked down at him. "Why am I on top of you??" Taurus laughed in confusion. "You knocked me down." Capricorn sat up to meet Taurus' eyes. Taurus got up from off the floor quickly.
"OH! UHM. MY BAD!!" He chuckled nervously. Capricorn sighed as he stood up from off of the floor. "Don't sweat it." He laughed. "GUYS!!" Sagittarius yelled as she got up from her position. "It is done." She smirked as she pressed the button to the generator.
Nothing happened. Everyone looked at each other in hesitation. "What's supposed to hap-" Leo was about to say, but Sagittarius interrupted him. "SHHHH!!! Give it a minute." She crossed her arms, waiting for the lights to turn back on. "SAG!!!" Pisces yelled out as he gave her the biggest hug in the world. "WHAT." Sagittarius pushed him to the side. "Can you see that I'm busy--" She groaned. Pisces placed his hands behind his back in embarrassment. "OH SORRY!" He smiled.
Sagittarius rolled her eyes, and then one by one the lights began to turn on. "WOAHHH!!!" Taurus' mouth dropped. "YOU FIXED THE LIGHTS!!" He exclaimed. Sagittarius nodded her head as she smiled. "I did!" She chuckled. "Good. Now I can see." Virgo said as she looked around the room. "Sagittarius..." Pisces whispered into her ear. She turned to look at him in frustration. "WHAT?! DO YOU WANT A HUG OR SOMETHING!?" She yelled back. Pisces backed up away from her awkwardly. "N-No. I just—" He stuttered as Sagittarius grabbed his shirt. "P-Please... I'm s-sorry-" He stopped as he felt her lips collide with his, then she quickly pulled apart from him. "THERE." She pushed him aside. Pisces stared at her awkwardly as he began to smile.
"Did you—" Leo put his hand up to his mouth. Sagittarius whirled around to face him. "NO. SHUT UP LEO!!" She screamed. "JEEZZZ!!! SO SORRY!!" Leo threw up his hands. "LOOK." Virgo pointed in the direction of Cetus. "Well look what do you know?! He got caught." Capricorn crossed his arms as he stared at the scene before him.