Chapter 20

"Aha!!! I found the problem." Aries said as he knelt down beside the generator. "Something must have blown it..." He carefully touched the edges of the generator. "On purpose." Aries got up from his spot and looked at Gemini and Cancer in nervousness. "Well isn't it obvious!? Cetus must've done it!" Gemini said as she crossed her arms. "Now wait Gemini! We can't just go and accuse him!" Cancer interrupted. "Even if he is a terrible guy..." She whispered underneath her breath. "Is there any use fixing it!?" Cancer stood up straight as she raised an eyebrow.
         Aries turned to look at the broken generator box on the wall. "I think I can salvage some of it, and hopefully get it working!" Aries bent down to look at it again. "It might take a while to fix though." He said as he looked back up at them. "I think not!" A voice echoed out.
         Cetus chuckled as he began walking out, revealing himself from out of the darkness. They all got into their fight positions. "OH! Okay maybe I was wrong guys..." Cancer side eyed Gemini. "He for sure did it." Cancer said as she looked back at Cetus. "OHHH!! WOW CANCER!!?!?" Gemini yelled. "I WOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO GUESS THAT!!" She screamed into her ear. Cancer held the side of her ear in pain. "WELL!! GLAD I COULD HELP!!" She yelled back at her. "FOOLS!!" Cetus shot his red glowing light in between the both of them. They stumbled backwards as they looked back at Cetus.
         "I WILL HAVE YOU ON STRINGS LIKE PUPPETS!!" He said as he held his red glowing sparks in his hands in rage. "We don't have to do this Cetus. You're outnumbered anyway, so just give up." Aries said, trying to persuade him. "NEVER!! I AM TOO CLOSE TO BE GIVING INTO YOUR STUPID TRICKS!" He yelled as he shot out another red spark. They all split up to dodge the attack. "Cetus!! Please don't do this!!" Cancer said as she looked back at him. "UGHHH SO ANNOYING!!!" Cetus rolled his eyes. "But I can fix that..." He said as he continued shooting red sparks from his hands.

         Scorpio began to throw another spark of his element power at Ophiuchus, but all of a sudden his hand stopped from shooting it. Scorpio's eyes darted to the side. Leo was there holding his wrist in place. Leo then proceeded to kick Scorpio to the ground. Ophiuchus watched in horror as the use to be friends turned into enemies.
         Taurus picked up Scorpio from off of the ground, and Leo began to punch him in his face. "GUYS STOP!!" Scorpio cried as he felt the pain from Leo's fist hit his face. Ophiuchus stood up from where he was sitting, and watched Scorpio struggle. Taurus began to laugh at him. "Why would we stop!? It's funny!!" Taurus chuckled. "STOP PLEASE!!" Ophiuchus said as he stepped in between them. "WHAT GIVES!?" Leo yelled. "Drop him..." Ophiuchus turned to look at Taurus. "Why should we listen to a weak pest!?" Taurus said, taunting Ophiuchus. "Because..." Ophiuchus paused. "I am Cetus' friend, and he told me to tell you to stop." He gulped.
          Taurus and Leo both looked at each other, and shrugged as Taurus dropped Scorpio. "I don't understand why he wants us to stop when he told us to kill him..." Leo questioned. "But oh well..." Leo said as he and Taurus walked off down the hallway. Ophiuchus looked down at Scorpio. He was covered in bruises, and his lip was busted. Scorpio looked up at him. "Thank you..." He whispered underneath his breath. Ophiuchus shook his head. "Whatever..." He said as he walked away from him.
            Scorpio watched as Ophiuchus disappeared into the darkness. He then wiped off the blood that was leaking from his nose, and stood back up to catch his breath. Scorpio just stood in the dark hallway in silence. He closed his eyes as he began to breathe in, and then breathe out. He opened his eyes, and began to walk forward in the dark almost endless hallway.