Chapter 7

Ophiuchus watched the hallway carefully behind a corner. He made sure that nobody else was following behind. "All clear!" He said, giving Cetus a thumbs up. Cetus rolled his eyes. "They found out about Sagittarius..." He said, sounding annoyed. "They know now..." He balled up his hands into a fist. "BECAUSE OF YOU!! YOU'RE AN IDIOT!" Cetus said as he slapped Ophiuchus across the face.
Ophiuchus held the side of his face in pain. Cetus grinded his teeth. "You always seem to mess everything up, but luckily you have me to help you out with that." He said as he continued walking down the hallway. Ophiuchus lowered his head in disappointment, and followed Cetus.
They both entered a large bedroom full of bright orange lights. Cetus pulled Ophiuchus out of the doorway, and further into the room. Then Cetus looked out into the hallway, and carefully shut the door to the bedroom. "Do you know who's room this is?" Cetus questioned. Ophiuchus shook his head no.
Cetus smiled. "Of course you don't..." He paused. "This is Sun's room..." Cetus walked closer to Ophiuchus. "All we have to do is wait for him to enter, and the rest is self explanatory." He said as he rolled his eyes. Ophiuchus nodded his head in agreement.

"UNBELIEVABLE!" Sun echoed out. "HOW COULD YOU THROW AWAY THE ONE THING KEEPING CETUS FROM DESTROYING EVERYTHING!?!" He said as he looked at Mars full of irritation. Mars looked to his side. "I just thought it would be better—" He stopped. "So we don't have to worry about it..." He grabbed his arm, and looked back to face Sun. Neptune shook her head slowly in disbelief at Mars' dumb excuse.
Sun paused for a moment to comprehend what he said. "Why didn't you tell me before you did such a thing?" He crossed his arms. "I-" Mars was about to speak, but was interrupted by Sun. "How do you know that he wasn't following you from behind??" Sun blurted out in a panicked manner. "HE COULDN'T HAVE BEEN! I MADE SURE NOBODY WAS THERE!!" Mars yelled at Sun full of rage, and then covered his mouth. All the other planets in the room shook their heads.
"I didn't mean..." Mars hesitated. Sun put his hand on Mars' shoulder, and nodded his head in disappointment. "I see. And are you sure he didn't follow?" He questioned again. Mars looked to the side. "Yeah." He said, sounding unsure. Sun let go of his shoulder, and stepped back. "Okay. I need some alone time to think about this." He said walking away, and out of view.
Mars sighed to himself, and looked at all the other planets before him. "What were you thinking?" Moon said as she stepped towards him. "It's wrong to do such a thing to Sun. He looks after us, and all you do is treat him with disrespect." Moon said as she started walking away from the room. "I can't believe you yelled at him for your own wrongdoing." Saturn chimed in as she started to follow Moon out the door. Neptune also followed them from behind.
Jupiter and Uranus just shook both of their heads, and also started to leave the room. "Guys I didn't mean to..." Mars started to say but stopped. Earth looked at him full of sorrow, and disappointment. "Earth I truly am sorry about what I did, but I can fix it! Trust me!" He pleaded. "Let's just go Earth." Venus said as she took hold of Earth's hand, and led her to the door. Mars stared at Earth until she disappeared out the door.
"It's going to be okay. Everyone makes mistakes." Pluto said as he smiled shyly, and then he left with the rest of them. All but Mercury and Mars were in the room now. "Mars..." Mercury looked up at him, and then back down. "I know. I get a little angry at times, and I need to control it." He sighed to himself. Mercury nodded his head, and looked at the door. "I'll let you have some alone time." He said as he made his way to the door. Mars blinked slowly, and then covered his face with his hands. "HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID!?" He yelled out.