Chapter 3

"Here? No here?" Gemini paused, and then she turned back around. "Definitely this way!!" She said as she dragged Libra behind. "Are you sure?" Libra questioned. "No, but it could be! You never know what you're going to get!!" She said as she walked straight into a wall. "In this case a wall..." She said as she put her hand up to her nose. "Are you okay??" Libra questioned as she looked at Gemini. Gemini put her hand back down revealing her red nose. "I always wanted to be rudolph!! Yep!" She said as she continued to lead Libra.
"We have already been this way Gemini!" Libra cried out. Gemini stopped to think, and looked around the room. "Looks familiar!! I think you're right!!" She said as she scratched her head. "Why don't we ask the planets? They live here!!" Libra insisted. "Good idea, but I'm pretty positive that I could find the bathroom if you gave me an hour or two!!" Gemini said confidently. Libra side eyed her. "Mhmm. Sure you could." She said underneath her breath.
"Hey Pisces!!!" Virgo said as she walked up to him. He was sitting on a bench surrounded by little stars. They were asking him all sorts of different questions. "Ohh my gosh!!! VIRGO!!" One of them cried out. Virgo put her hand up to her chest. "Ohh my!! I didn't know that you had guests!" She chuckled. Pisces smiled at her. "Yeah!!! They have been talking to me nonstop!!!" He wiped off the nervous sweat from his head. Virgo knelt down beside them.
"How does it feel to be one of the GREATEST heroes to ever live!?" One of the stars yelled out as he pushed his way to the front. "Pretty great in all, but aren't your parents wondering where you are?" She asked politely. They all stopped talking, and made a face at one another. "I think you should probably go and eat with them!" Virgo insisted. "Okay-" One of them groaned.
Then one by one they all left in disappointment. Pisces smiled at them, and turned his attention to Virgo. "Thanks..." He laughed nervously. "Don't mention it!!! I could tell that you didn't want the attention!" She laughed. "So why haven't you got a plate yet?" Virgo questioned. Pisces shrugged his shoulders. "Uhhh. Well..." He paused waiting for a good excuse to come up, but it didn't happen. Virgo raised her eyebrow. "Well???" She questioned. He tugged on his shirt. "The food here is..." He looked over at the direction of Taurus, who was enjoying his meal by Sagittarius and Leo. "Fishy..." He let the words fly from his mouth.
Virgo nodded her head, understanding what he meant. "You don't have to eat fish. They have lots of other stuff here too!!" She gestured in the direction of the salad bar. "You could just eat a salad or something!" She insisted. Pisces perked up. "Yeah I know that. It's just—" He paused for a bit before he spoke again. "I don't want to walk past the fish..." He let out a nervous sigh. Virgo crossed her arms. "Tell me what you want, and I'll get it for you!" She said, looking at him. Pisces smiled at her awkwardly.
"Are you sure? You know you don't have to do that!" Pisces said as he stood up. Virgo shook her head and chuckled. "I know, but I want to!! Please tell me what you want, and I'll get it for you!" She kept on insisting. Pisces looked at her, and tilted his head to the side. "Fine..." He said as he thought of what he wanted. "I'll take a chicken salad with extra ranch dressing!" He said as he sat back down. Virgo nodded her head. "Okay!!! I'll be right back!" She said as she walked away from Pisces.
"Hello sir!!! We were wondering where the bathroom might be?" Libra questioned as she stepped back a little nervous. Jupiter looked down at her, and smiled warmly. "The bathroom?? It's right over there!" He pointed in the direction of the restrooms. Gemini and Libra both looked at each other, and then back at Jupiter. "Thank you!!" Libra said as her and Gemini made their way.
When they finally made it into the bathroom Libra looked for the first stall she saw, and made her way to it. "Why couldn't they just put a sign out so we knew it was the bathroom??" Gemini said in frustration. "Like do they want us to be snooping around the place for it or something?" She chuckled. Libra rolled her eyes jokingly. "You do realize it's not normally used for guests. And the fact it's their home. Why would they need a bathroom sign up if they already know where it is???" She chuckled. "For looks!! It's cool to have them, you know?" Gemini said jokingly.