Shiromi Torayoshi x Male Reader 🍋

This is Shiromi Torayoshi, if any of you didn't know

This was requested by KamenRideEVOL.

Enjoy. If you want to.

(Y/n POV)

"Crap! I'm gonna be late!" I exclaimed while running to my class before I got in trouble.

Sprinting as fast as I can, I ran into someone.

"Oof!" I exclaimed as I ran into Shiromi Torayoshi. We were in the same class together.

My eyes widened. "Oh my god!" I said in fear, helping her up, "Are you alright?"

She wiped her clothes off with her hands, like there was dirt on them. "Yes, I'm alright," she said in a soft tone, "but, are you okay?"

I started to blush a little. Well, I did have a crush on her. "Yes, I'm alright."

She smiled a little. "Alright lets go to class." she said. We go to the same class.

(Time skip, Lunch Time.)

"Hey! Y/n!" I heard someone call from the Student Council's Office. It was Kuroko Kamenaga. The vice president of the Student Council. "Would you like to have lunch with us?" she asked.

Well, Shiromi is in the Student Council. So, why not? "Sure, I would love to." I answered.

So, I'm friends with all the student council members. But Shiromi is my best friend. Yet, I'm not in the Student Council. When I walked into the office, I was greeted by all of the members. But, Shiromi wasn't here. "Where's Shiromi?" I asked. "She'll be here in a second, dear," Akane Toriyasu said, the secretary of the Student Council.

"Oh, alright..." I said in a sad tone.

I sat down at the table. Just eating my food. After I was done I saw that everyone was gone. The doors were closed. And the room was dark. "Hello?!" I called out.

"Hello Y/n," I heard someone call my name.

Then I was pinned to the floor. I was scared. It took me a moment to realize the Shiromi.

(3rd person POV)

The rest is up to you. I am very sorry for being lazy at this part. You can make up the lemon on your own.

Please don't get mad at me ;-;

I lost motivation.

If any of you can relate to that.

'Kay, bai.

SIKE! Part two coming soon!