Shiromi Torayoshi x Male Reader 🍋 part 2

Dis a part 2 enjoy. I'm not really good at lemons but at least I tried, right?

(3rd Person POV)

Shiromi slid her hand down the guy's pants and boxers. Grabbing his 10 inch dick. Y/n had a little reaction. He grunted a little. "Now, Y/n," Shiromi said with lust in her voice, "lets have some fun, shall we?"

(Warning, sex stuff. Little children please leave this is not for you.)

She started to take her hand out of your pants and explore Y/n's torso. He groaned and pinned her to the ground. "Who said you get to be top, Doll?" Y/n said in a lustful voice.

(This is kinda short, sorry ;-;)

Y/n kissed the white haired girl for a couple of seconds. "That felt, nice." Shiromi said. She grabbed Y/n's shirt and pulled him in for another kiss. He didn't hesitate to kiss back. He licked Shiromi's lower lip and explored her mouth with his tongue. She tried to fight for dominance but it backfired.

Shiromi moaned a little. Y/n took notice of this and stopped kissing her. Shiromi got very upset. "We can't keep kissing forever, now, about that 'fun' you were talking about, let's do that, shall we?" Y/n asked.

Shiromi nodded. In a heartbeat, Y/n's and Shiromi's clothes were off. But their undergarments were still on. Then Y/n took Shiromi's undergarments off and his. It was a sight for both of them. Y/n put the tip of his member near Shiromi's entrance.

"Ready?" Y/n asked. Shiromi playfully denied. This made Y/n angry and just shoved his member in Shiromi. She screamed in pain. It went from pain to pleasure. She gave a nod to let Y/n know he can start.

He started to go in and out of Shiromi. She moaned after each thrust. Y/n started to go a little faster. Shiromi begged and pleaded for him to go faster. So he did. They moaned each other's names. Moans and slapping noises filled the room.

They were reaching their climax. "Shiromi, I'm gonna cum," Y/n groaned. "Y/n, I-I'm, AH~, g-gonna cum!" Shiromi moaned. 3 seconds later, Shiromi came out. After a few thrusts, Y/n came out.

They both got dressed and got ready for class. Y/n kissed Shiromi and the cheek. "I love you Shiromi." Y/n said. "I love you too," Shiromi said.

How was it? I hope it was good. I'm sorry I didn't go into detail about more stuff happening. Hopefully I will for the next lemon, if I make one. Bye.