Megami x Fem!Reader

Requested by thereallapis

(3rd Person POV)

Megami and Y/n were walking around the school. They were dating. No one knew yet though. They went into the maze with a bag full of stuff. "So, are you gonna tell me what's in the bag now?" Megami asked.

"Stuff for studying," Y/n answered. Megami was confused. "Why?" She asked. Y/n looked up. "Don't we have an exam?" Y/n asked. Megami looked at Y/n in complete shock. "I forgot we do!" She exclaimed.

Y/n giggled. "That's why I dragged you all the way over here." Y/n said. She gave Megami a textbook. "Now start studying." Y/n said as she kissed Megami on the lips for a second.

The two girls were in the middle of the maze studying until there were ten minutes left to get to class.

They were done studying and rushed to class. They said their goodbyes and went to class.

(Time skip)

It was lunch time. Megami and Y/n sat where they normally do for lunch. "How was your exam?" Y/n asked. "It was good," Megami said, "how was yours?"

Y/n looked at Megami. "It went well," Y/n answered, "although I couldn't stop thinking about you." Megami patted Y/n on the head. "I love you too, Honey," Megami said.

After they had lunch they both went for a little walk around the school. They talked about having a sleepover at Y/n's house. Then the bell rang so they both went to class.

(Time skip)

Megami and Y/n were at Y/n's house. They were watching a TV show. Megami was cuddling with Y/n.

Y/n kissed Megami on the head. "I love you" She said.

"I love you too!" Megami exclaimed.