Ayato Aishi x Fem! Reader smut

(3rd person POV)

Ayato and Y/n were at the cafe having dinner. They both loved each other but they both didn't know yet. Ayato had a strawberry milkshake with mini muffins with strawberries in them. Y/n had strawberries with whipped cream and a cup of chocolate milk. "After we're done eating," Ayato said breaking the silence around the two, "would you like to come to my home?"

Y/n looked up at the boy. "Yes, I would love to." She answered. After they were done eating they both started heading to Ayato's house. Y/n just sat on Ayato's bed. Ayato was blushing because he was going to confess his deep and strong feelings to Y/n.

"Hey, uh, Y/n," Ayato said putting his hand on the back of his neck, "I have something to tell you." Y/n looked at him. "What is it?" She asked. Ayato was now a tomato. "I have had feelings for you for some time now," Ayato said smiling a little, "you are the best person that I have ever met in my life." Y/n was blushing a little.

"Ayato," Y/n said, "I feel the same way!" Ayato looked at Y/n's beautiful face. "You do?" He asked happily. "Yes, I do," she said while walking up to Ayato. He put his arms around her torso. Y/n's breasts were pressing against Ayato's chest. Then they both came in for a tender kiss. It was gentle but only for a moment.

Ayato pinned Y/n to the bed. Now the kiss was aggressive. The two teens were having a make out session. That was until their clothes were ripped off in less than a second. Then Y/n slid down and started to give Ayato a hand job while kissing his torso. He grunted a little. Y/n noticed and started to give him a blow job.

Ayato groaned and thrust inside Y/n's mouth. It hurt but only for a little bit. Until he stopped. Then Y/n was deep throating Ayato over here on his bed. Then like 10 minutes later or so he came inside Y/n's mouth. She spit the cum out and pinned him to the bed.

The Y/n put Ayato's dick inside her pussy. When she put in each inch she gasped a little. Then Y/n started to go back and forth on Ayato. And then started to ride on him. Ayato groaned and put his arms behind his head. So he was just laying there and enjoying the show Y/n was putting on for him. After like 30 minutes, she came out on Ayato.

Then laid down next to him. Ayato grabbed his blanket and covered both of them.

"You belong to me now, understand?" Ayato asked.

"Yes," Y/n answered.

"Good."