Osoro Shidesu x Fem Reader 🍋

This is who Osoro Shidesu is, for anyone who didn't know who she is

This is who Osoro Shidesu is, for anyone who didn't know who she is... P.S. She is one of the rivals.

This one shot is requested by Fr1edWe1rd0.

This is a VERY overdue one shot, I'm so sorry for the wait Fr1edWe1rdo.

(Y/n POV)

Running down the halls, thinking to myself, If I don't get there in time, they'll beat me up again.

So, running for my life to give the Delinquents what they needed. Even Osoro. She was the leader of the delinquents. She didn't know that I liked her a lot. I just hope she will accept my love. But I don't think so.

(3rd Person POV)

You were running very fast down the halls. A student council told you to slow down. Until...

 .

.

.

(CRASH)

You ran into someone. They groaned in pain. You made them hit something, very hard. "Oh my-" You said.

"Are you okay?!" You asked in a panic. "Yes, I'm fine." You were in complete shock. Your skin went white, breathing heavy, eyes wide open, and holding your heart. You ran into Osoro. She looked at you. "Hey," she said, "I know you." You were blushing like crazy.

"You run errands for us," she said with a sweet smile. Your blushing went from a crazy hint to a little hint. "Here," she said grabbing went ever you bringing to the Delinquents, "I'll take this from here, see you around." She winked at you.

You snapped back to the real world. "I told you to slow down." A student council said. You bowed and said sorry. The student council sent you to Genka. Just for running. 

You told Genka you wouldn't do it again. She let you go.

Osoro winked at me! Osoro winked at me! You thought to yourself. Not knowing who was in front of you, you ran into someone...again...

It was Umeji Kizuguchi. He was the former leader until Osoro returned to school. "Watch where you're going, idiot!" He exclaimed.

"ENOUGH!" You yelled, "I'M DONE WITH YOU CONTROLLING ME!"

He looked at you in shock. No one was ever brave enough to yell at ANY of the delinquents. Then he looked at you with death in his eyes. "What the fuck did you just say to me?!" He asked with a creepy grin. Then he grabbed you by your neck and lifted you up into the air.

You couldn't breathe. You tried to hit his hand, hoping he'll let go. But, he didn't. His grip was too strong. Surely, if he did let go he would've left a mark on your neck.

"If you think you can get away from yelling at me, you are dead wrong." He growled. A student council tried to break us up. It didn't work. Until, I heard footsteps coming closer to me. It was Osoro.

"Umeji!" She exclaimed, "Put her down!" He didn't listen. "NOW!" She exclaimed. Then he let you go. You were gasping for air and coughing. Your eyes were almost about to roll up to the point you stop breathing. Osoro backhanded Umeji. "That was not okay!" Osoro exclaimed, "I expected better from you. Now, say that you're sorry and we'll forget all about this."

Umeji groaned, "Okay, fine, I'm sorry, Y/n." You looked at him, "It's fine just don't do it again..."

He growled, "Fine!" Osoro help you up. You were blushing like crazy. 

(Time Skip)

Osoro invited you over to her house. You two were alone. Her parents weren't gonna be home until 6 A.M. The time was 3 P.M. Something apart you wanted to touch her. But you didn't want her to think that you're a creep.

(Another Time Skip)

"Y/n?" Osoro asked. "Yes, Osoro?" You answered. She lifted your chin up to look into her eyes. You were mad red. "May I?" Osoro asked. "You may." You answered not knowing what she's gonna do. She kissed you. It was soft. She didn't want to be rough with you.

And within a millisecond both of your clothes were off. Osoro started to hump you. And she started to suck on your right nipple. "Osoro, ah~!" You moaned. Osoro kept switching to suck on each nipple. Then started to kiss your stomach then do your entrance.

She started licking it to make you moan. You did. Osoro took notice of this and inserted her tongue in your entrance and explored you. She found your soft spot and attacked it. You were about to be released. "Osoro, I'm gonna cum!" You warned her so she could prepare for it.

Osoro got ready for it and attacked your soft spot again. You came into her mouth and she swallowed because lesbians can't multiply unless they do somehow but I'm not gonna talk about.

You were blushing like crazy when she did. "You taste very sweet, darling,~" Osoro said grabbing something in a bag.

"What are you getting?" You asked. She looked at you with a smirk, "A dildo," She answered.

(To be honest I have no fucking clue if you can fuck a girl with a dildo but guess what?! We're gonna!)

Osoro shoved the dildo in your entrance. You moaned very loud because it hurt. It went from pain to pleasure. She had a remote in her hand that can make the dildo vibrate or thrust into you. There was also an option for both. Osoro pressed the both button. You moaned after each thrust. Osoro also put a dildo into her entrance and turned it on.

You both were just getting fuck in Osoro's bed. Until you both came out. Osoro turned the dildos off and took hers out and then yours.

She kissed you on the lips and then stopped. "I love you Y/n." Osoro said. "I love you too!" You answered. Osoro got her blanket and put it over you and herself. Osoro put a movie on and cuddled you then the both of you went to sleep.

(How was it? I hope you liked it!)