A Lustful Night: Succubus Ayano Aishi x Male! Y/n/Reader 🍋

(Okay, before I begin, this is a Yandere Simulator X Helluva Boss crossover. Ayano and her parents work for I.M.P. Also Ayano, Loona, and Blitzo the O is silent, are very close friends. Alright, enjoy.)

(Ayano POV)

I started to walk towards Blitzo's office. Then looked on my right to see Moxxie and Millie fucking each other on the couch. "Hey horny lovers! Get a room!" I exclaimed. Moxxie looked over and said, "Millie wanted kids so I'm giving her kids."

"With that baby dick of yours, you aren't gonna get anywhere." Loona said trying not to laugh. I couldn't hold it in and laughed. "I DO NOT HAVE A BABY DICK!" Moxxie exclaimed.

"Say that to Millie when she starts pegging you," I answered with a grin. Me and Loona laughed both of our asses off, then I went inside Blitzo's office.

"You called, Boss?" I asked. "Hey Ayano! I just got a little mission for you and your parents." Blitzo answered. "Also, I heard what you said to Moxxie." He chuckled. I giggled a little because it was fucking funny.

"Anyways, you and your parents are gonna stay up in the Human World for at least a month." He said. "Okay, what's the catch?" I asked, crossing my arms. "You are either gonna fuck this guy or kill him, no client wanted us to do it," He answered showing me a photo of the guy.

The guy in the photo looked hot as fuck. His hands looked like they could hold my ass and tits. And it looks like he has a big dick, unlike Moxxie.

(Oh boy. Have fun reading this if you're a guy. Also, I'm not gonna leave Moxxie and his baby dick alone.)

"I'm gonna fuck him so hard he'll forget how to walk." I said holding the picture. "Good, because last I heard his dick is as big as mine." Blitzo said.

"You mean the one you use to fuck Stolas?" I asked. "LEAVE STOLAS OUT OF THIS!" Blitzo yelled.

"Okay okay," I said trying to calm him down, "I'll just get the mission done and over with." He smiled and made a portal to go up to the Human World. My parents were already waiting for me in our new house in the Human World. The house was the one that we used to have when we were living.

I was off to school. The description of this guy said he goes to Akademi High. I used to go there. So did my parents. It's been like a week since I've stopped going to school after what happened to me and my parents.

After I got there, my friends, Osana, Amai, Kizana, Oka, Asu, Muja, Mida, Osoro, Hanako, and Megami came running towards me.

(Don't ask how Ayano became friends with two teachers and someone who hates her guts. Also Ayano has a disguise on.)

"Hey, Ayano!" Osana exclaimed running towards me. "Where have you been?!" Amai asked.

"My dear! You have been gone for a whole week! What happened?" Kizana asked as well. "Y-yeah... We were....wait for you to... come back." Oka shyly answered.

"Were you sick? Have you been taking that protein powder I said to put in your drink?" Asu asked.

"Were you very hurt? Do I need to tend to your wounds?" Muja asked. "Are you falling behind in your classes so you just stayed home to catch up? I can help you." Mida said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Did a puny little jackass beat you up and tell you to stay home for a week?" Osoro asked putting her hand into a fist, "If so, I'll take care of them!"

"My brother Taro has been super worried about you so he wanted to give you this." Hanako said holding her hand out with a plushy that I have been desiring for days.

"I'm glad you're here, one more day and then I would've started a search party to look for you!" exclaimed Megami.

"I'm fine, it's just that my period was really bad to the point I thought I was gonna die!" I exclaimed. They all nodded because they understood. I took the plushy. "I shall call this plushy, Squishy!" I exclaimed holding it up into the air. Everyone laughed because they thought it was cute.

I headed into the school and started looking for the guy. With the picture, I asked everyone around school where he was. Until...

CRASH

I ran into someone. We didn't fall to the ground. When I looked up, it was the guy. "Are you okay?" He asked putting his big hand on my shoulder. I started blushing. He looked more handsome in person than in the picture. I felt myself get wet. "Yeah, I'm fine." I answered staring into his bright/dark (e/c) eyes.

"That's good to hear!" He exclaimed, "My name is Y/n," I couldn't stop looking at him. There was just something about him. It's like he hypnotized me with his beauty. "I'm Ayano." I answered.

"That's a pretty name!" He answered, "Wanna be friends?" "Sure, you wanna come over to my house after school?" I answered. He smiled, "Of course, I would love to!" He exclaimed.

(Time Skip. Also, don't ask why I always make someone run into someone. Also, I don't give warnings in lemons for what's gonna happen, you just be you being a horny mutherfack.)

(3rd person POV)

After Y/n was invited inside, Ayano took him straight to her room. "So, Ayano," Y/n said looking at Ayano taking her shoes and socks off, "what do you wanna do?"

Ayano looked at him full of lust. 

She desired him. 

She wanted him.

Ayano walked up to Y/n and grabbed his shirt so her face was an inch away from his. Y/n started to blush like crazy. "I wanna do you," Ayano said with lust filled in her voice.

Y/n grabbed Ayano and pinned her to the bed. "I know what you are," Y/n said with lust in his voice, "you're a succubus." Ayano showed her true form. "I'm sorry but, you are one of our target-" Before Ayano could even finish, she was cut off with a heart stopping kiss.

Ayano didn't hesitate to kiss back. And she even swapped places with Y/n. Now they were having it out on Ayano's bed. Their clothes were ripped off of each other. Ayano got on Y/n's 11 inch dick and started riding on him.

Ayano moaned, "How are you this big?"

Y/n groaned and kinda started thrusting into Ayano. This made Ayano moan more. It was music to Y/n's ears. He went harder and harder making Ayano's moans get louder.

"Ah,~ Y/n,~" Ayano moaned. Y/n grabbed Ayano's tit and started playing with it. "Please, Y/n,~" Ayano moaned, "I need this!~" Y/n made Ayano lay down.

Now Y/n was thrusting into Ayano very hard. This made him grunt a little and make Ayano moan. "Ah,~" Ayano moaned, "daddy,~ please!"

"That's right," Y/n said, "beg for me.~" Ayano moans were so loud her parents could hear it. Y/n's dick with so far in her guts that her pussy was stretching.

After 30 minutes of being fucked. They both came out. Then the mission was complete and Y/n and Ayano started dating and now they both live in Hell happily together. The end.

Now get ready for next one.