Megamo x Male Reader Smut

Requested by visualkei_yoshiki

(3rd person POV)

Y/n and Megamo were hanging out at Megamo's place. They both had a test. Despite being in the same grade, they're in different classes and have to do the same test. But little did anybody know, they liked each other.

"Y/n, I must say something very important." Megamo said. Y/n looked up from his textbook. "What is it?" Y/n asked. Megamo cleared his throat a little. Then was messing with his hair.

Y/n was confused. "Are you okay, Megamo?" He asked. Then Megamo just kissed Y/n on the lips. Y/n just sat there on Megamo's bed for 3 seconds. Then he kissed back. After 1 full minute, they broke the kiss.

"I have loved you for a while now, Y/n." Megamo said. Y/n put his warm hand on Megamo's cheek. "I feel the same way." Y/n answered. Megamo removed all the textbooks, index cards, and papers from the bed.

"May I?" Megamo asked. Y/n knew where this was going. "You may." He answered. Then they both had a little bit of a make out session on Megamo's bed. Then Y/n started to take Megamo's shirt off. Y/n started to take his shirt off. They stopped kissing for a second. Y/n got on top of Megamo and started to hump him.

Megamo was kinda groaning a little. Y/n felt Megamo get a boner. "A boner already? I guess you want me then." Y/n said. He stopped then started to take Megamo's pants off. Megamo was turning a dark red. Y/n started to take Megamo's boxers off. He started to give him a hand job for like 3 minutes.

Then Y/n started to give Megamo a blow job. Megamo moaned. 

(Time skip)

At this point, they had their 3rd make out session. Then Y/n wanted to have 'more fun,' because he's just a horny motherfucker. So, he made Megamo get one all fours and peg him.

Megamo lost balance with his arms so Y/n took control of his bottom half. Y/n went a little too fast to the point someone entered the room.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Kencho exclaimed. Y/n and Megamo looked at him dead in the eyes. Y/n stopped what he was doing. Megamo got a shirt and shorts on in a third of a second.

He started chasing after Kencho, "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" Megamo exclaimed.

"JUST WAIT UNTIL DAD HEARS ABOUT THIS!!" Kencho yelled back. Megamo tackled Kencho and beat the living shit out of him.

"Say a word about what you saw to our parents, you will be six feet in the ground, understand?!" Megamo asked. Kencho nodded in fear then ran straight to his room.

Y/n walked out with his clothes on. "I'm sorry about that." He said. Megamo looked at him. "No, don't be sorry, I enjoyed our time together." Megamo answered kissing Y/n on the lips for 2 seconds.

"I should get going. Bye Megamo," Y/n said leaving the house.

"Goodbye, Y/n"