tb × gb●

~Just having your appreciation is all I need~

[Takes place during early bfb]

Golfball was just hanging around her team trying to keep up with them ignoring her as the leader. She hates that 8ball was the one her teammates were listening to. 8ball's orders didn't make sense and would always put them on the verge of loosing the challenge. And this made golfball mad while tennisball was there to experience. Tennis ball only got revived recently after blocky's brutal murder and was sad to see his best pal in this frustrated manner.

No one's pov:

"Hey gb, what's up?" Tennisball asks sitting on the patch of grass next to her. "Just mad about my whole team ignoring my presence!" She says madly.

Tennisball felt pity on her

Tennisball felt pity on her. "Hey, I don't ignore you" he says. "Well- true..and i guess that you acknowledging me is better than those witty objects.." She says embarrassed. "Glad to know your feeling better..how bout you take rest, the sun's almost down now."

"I think I wanna stay here a bit longer..." golfball sighs and closes her eyes feeling sleepy. "I could stay here with you if that alright" he says. "..yea..I think I'd like that.." She Whispering as she leans towards tb's soft leather. Tb was taken aback by her action but didn't move. He felt flustered by her presence honestly..1
They always did stuff like this but don't bring it up. I guess you could say it's platonic love...

Tennis ball hesitantly pulled in golfballs tiny structure closer. He was afraid to make her uncomfortable but she didn't mind and let him.
Snuggling up to each other with the quiet atmosphere, it was perfect. None of them spoke, letting the wind to make up for the silence..

Gb pushed herself beside tb for comfot while she rests her head into him. She was embarrassed to say the least...but, if tennisball were there by her side...she doesn't need anyone else's appreciation or approval..

Requested by: @-ClownDog-Art: all art is drawn by me :)

Art: all art is drawn by me :)

A/n: sorry if it's bad! I tried my best-

K- that's all.