Fan × flinchy/ jumpy! reader

This one is a long one because i kin fan sm!! Thanks for the request and hope you enjoy^^
_______

Among all objects of inanimate insanity, one stood out.

Of course all objects had their own personalities that make them each stand out but one in particular... (o/n).

MePhone thought it would be great having different interactions between the characters; but having a cast mostly of extroverts and such won't do. So the phone decided to add shy and more different but interesting objects to spark his show.

Hence comes (o/n). A very introverted and meek object unlike the rest. Sure marshmallow could be close, but her sudden outbursts and defensive acts says such. The only other similar one is suitcase. (Though she's more of an anxious one).

So far into the 2nd season, (o/n) was the only other shy object to stay so far in the game.

Being in the bright lights, (o/n) has gotten used to some of their teammates now and then. Like paintbrush and lightbulb for example. They could be a little loud to their liking sometimes but they didn't mind much. They're teammates after all.

Though..there was one object who they could never get used to..

Fan.

you see- fan is a bit of a...'jack in the box' in their case. To them, it's like he pops up in the most random situations leaving them startled by Fan's behaviour.

The change of feelings towards him would be drastic, but positive..

______

'Ahh! Another fresh start of a new episode. I can't wait to update my blog about it! I have a great feeling about today!'

Feeling positive, I take a stroll over to my usual spot at the bench carrying my laptop and egg with me. Another normal day with my daily routine.

Nothing could possibly go wrong..

*ear piercing mic sound*

"Ow! What's going on??"

"Attention all contestants! MePhone speaking. Today's challenge will be cancelled and postpone to another day due to circumstances with co-hosts. So go do whatever I guess?"

"WHAT?? NO CHALLENGE?! B-BUT-" "Fan, will you please not do this again?" Knife interrupts clearly annoyed.

Hearing that announcement made my whole mood turn. I had a whole day planned! And now that the main point is gone- I have practically nothing to do!!!

How will I update my blog?? Or- or how can I occupy myself??

My eyes twitch around as I glance at every possible thing trying to get back to schedule. Even though there's no challen!-

Just then I notice a certain object in the distance...so calm and collected..maybe I should go up to them to see what their up to?

That could probably help shift my mind..

Your pov:

"No challenge? Well that's a bummer. I was prepared for immunity this time, the feeling only comes rarely!" Says (o/n) talking to themselves. They do this a lot while they're alone actually. So much that it's become a habit.

"Sigh*..well I guess I could go talk to test tube? She needed me to meet her at the vending machine, right....weird place to meet up but I can see the friendly approach."

Step.

"Speaking of friendly approaches- I should try to put myself out there more. I mean, sure I'm a big help to the team but I want to make friends! And actually converse with my teammates...verbally."