Four × bullied! reader

It's a long chapter D:

Warning : stalking, touching  (not NSFW just uncomfortable kind) and unhealthy breathing manners

>Elimination<
______

This was it. This was going to be the end of your social life.

"Hahahaha! Who would be so dumb to post this online??"

Your passion for (hobby) was strong and you wanted to share your love for it...

"Wow this is so bad ahahaha!!"

It was a bad idea.
______

After being called by pencil and her alliance, you stood there head hung low already knowing what's coming.

You heard them loudly insult your (hobby) that you've shared on the Internet and you were ready to start crying. Your hands were clenched and your eyes trying to hold in the tears.

"Ahahah..oh here they are!" Pencil said while the two snickered.
"You're the oh so famous (o/n) huh?" They mock as I slowly nod my head.

'If I just go with it maybe they won't be too hard on me?' I thought.

"Thought so" Pencil said eyeing me down. "So, you like (hobby)?" She started. I could see through her easily, she was holding in her laughter and so was match. I held my fists tighter.

I simply nod my head wanting to leave already. If I speak I knew my tears would fall in an instant and my voice would be cracking.

They slowly judge me and looked at eachother and started to laugh out loud grabbing attention by other contestants and objects around.

"YOU'RE (o/n)?? As in the object who decided to post something as stupid as this online?? Are you dumb?" Pencil insults laughing tears as she wipes them off.
"Yea are you like- stupid or something??" Match joined in after. "I don't think you understand this thing- its called, social status? Oh well you don't need to, yours is done for anyways!! Hahahaha!!" She says insulting me even more.

My eyes can't control them for much longer. The tears felt closer to fall and I couldn't keep up with it. Why are they doing this? Whatever the reason may be I can't talk back no matter what. They'll just put me back to place anyways..

"Hahahaha!!! I can't with this! Like who would think to post something as- as dumb as this?? Right guys?" Pencil said still laughing. Her alliance has no response and just shifted uncomfortably.

They equally didn't want to be here as me.

Pencil turned around facing them making a look. "Right. Guys?" She said once more through gritted teeth. The others became scared and instantly threw low insults at me.

"U-um yea so..so stupid?" Ruby said. "Y-yea why would you post t-that" bubble sputtered not really meaning anything they said

You didn't take theirs to heart knowing they didn't want to and can't really move away from the toxic friendship.

Pencil rolled her eyes at them. "Good enough" She said annoyed. She turned her attention to you and snapped her fingers twice.

"Match, hold them down" with no time to act you were quickly held by match behind you. You panicked and tried pulling away.

"Hey! Don't. Struggle." Pencil said. She was intimidating when she needed to be. "It'll make it easier for the both of us." She grinned as she walks a few steps closer.

As if the judging looks she gave earlier weren't enough she stared at you yet again, eyeing you up and down, with a very cold look in her face.

She could tell your tears were threatening to fall. Your eyes looked glassy and watery at this point. She knew now, the point was thin and she could break it easily.