pillow × reader (part 1)●

"Best-friends" /r (romantic)
Minor fluff*

O/n = object/ name

Reader is shy

Requested by no one

Takes place before split in bfb
______________________________________

It was a nice morning where all the bfb contestants are taking a break from the challenges. Your team, death pact, we're sitting together in a group discussing about ways to prevent death.

The atmosphere was calm and everyone shared their thoughts and opinions. All except one.

Pillow.

Pillow was a weird one.
Instead of giving ways on how to prevent death, she talked about things off topic..

"So, I was thinking, each member of our group can look out for one team and then we'll know when someone is about to die and we can save them" Black hole suggested. "Hmm..that's good" pie remarked. "Who else agrees for this method?" Pie ask. Everyone raised their hands except pillow.

"Umm, pillow? Do you not like this plan? Or do you have something else in mind?" Remote asks. "Yes, I do!" Pillow says in an energetic voice. "Care to share?" Tree asks. She clears her throat before speaking. "What if..." She pauses. "We just use black hole to suck up contestants for an advantage during the challenges?" She finishes. She explained it like there was nothing wrong with what she said.

 She explained it like there was nothing wrong with what she said

(Sorry I made bh have a face!!!)

Everyone stared at her, some in shock and some annoyed. "Wh- huh??" Black hole spluttered. "Pillow, I don't think that prevents death. If anything, it just causes it" remote says in an responsible tone. "Yea pillow, and your intention doesn't even connect to our discussion" tree says.

Pillow looks down in sadness and everyone else continues to discuss. You felt bad for her so you pat her back trying to comfort her a bit. She notices and smiles at you feeling something weird.

-in the hotel-

(Your pov)

You go to your room feeling tired after sitting outside having a team meeting for strategies. You jump to your bed lazily and landed with an 'oof' sound coming out of you. You say there for a small few seconds before you heard a knock on your door.