Airy × Reader

It's fluff sorry😢
Reverse affection!!
Reader is 20-30 y/o
_________

It all just..happened so fast.

One minute I was walking peacefully..the next, the car drove towards me within a second.

I didn't have time to react.

It's all a blur...and the worst part, no one will notice I'm gone.
_________

My eyes shot open and the car was gone. I stood in place as my breathing was the only sound I could hear. I was still astound by it.

I took a step back and focused on slowing my breathing, traumatised about the whole thing.

Did I..die?
.
.
The unbelievable thought occurred to my head.

But I didn't have any wounds or bruises. Not a single scratch on me..what is happening.

All possibilities and scenarios played in my head. The car and me just standing there was replying and replaying over and over again. I shut my eyes tight hoping it would stop.

Suddenly, another thought came over me...where am I?

I was too panicked over myself I didn't realise I wasn't on the road anymore. The place was..peaceful..
I felt at rest...like all my troubles went away..

It was a warm orange to a warm yellow hue with the floor making colourful steps as I walk by.

.....

Looking far into the infinite place I'm in, I see some silhouette of blobs of shapes. Rather small, but it's something.

Moving closer I realise it's 2 dark red armchairs and a small table in between with some radio on top of it.

There was another object alongside you. He was a toothpaste.
You thought to converse with him but he wouldn't reply and stared into the calm abyss.

You sat on the other armchair and fiddled with the radio a bit trying to get rid of the monotone static noise that filled the air.

You turned the knob and who knows what channel you've put on? Right now, anything would be better from the white noise that made your thoughts louder than ever.

You pressed the button to play and closed your eyes leaning back.

Static.

Maybe this place doesn't have wifi-

'Pop'
.
.
.
With a blink of an eye- you were transported into some other place.

You stumbled backwards since there was no chair supporting you and you hit the ground hard, going off into unconsciousness.
.
.
.
Your head pounds a pain that throbs as you slowly open your eyes to the blue sky you were used to seeing.

Wait- blue? Where did you end up now??

You looked around limping and realised youre in a forest of some sort.

It looks like it's in a good state, the plants add trees all shades of green.

You've quickly forgotten about the car and the white space you've been in and your mind focused on this..place.

You took a few steps until some leaves move and shake, catching your attention.

You stopped and waited for something to pop out. And something did.

It was another object! Someone else!
He was an oil lamp.

You quickly ran up to them and stood in front of his eyes not saying a word.