oj × paper●

(Comfort)
In the hotel>>

Oj's pov:

It was a normal morning...for me.
If you'd think normal was dealing with these hooligans every day that is...
It was about time for dinner when I realised paper wasn't there. Paper always took out the plates to hand them out but now, he wasn't here. Come to think of it, I haven't seen him since paintbrushes art class...weird...
I went upstairs to his room checking to make sure he's alright.

"Paper? Are you in there?" I call out knocking a few times.
-no response-
"Uhm..paper?" I knock again
I heard somethings shuffling around in the distance and I started getting worried

paper?" I knock againI heard somethings shuffling around in the distance and I started getting worried

"C-coming!" Paper shouted from the other side. His voice was shaky and I could tell something was up.
The door unlocked and he stood there, barely hiding his panicked look.

"Are you

"Are you..alright in there?" I ask worried-ly. I try looking past him into his room but he moved his body in front of my vision covering the glance of a mess I saw.
"Yup! Everything is A-OJ!" He replies gritting his teeth after.
"Well, it's dinner right now and we should head down" I say
"O-oh, already?" He stammers "Well i already ate earlier so I'll skip this one.." he says rubbing his back

I sigh knowing that's something wasn't right and he was clearly panicked. "Paper-"
"Well! Would you look at the time! You better get dinner ready quick before curfew, yknow..it's getting late!" He says interrupting me.
"It's 8:17" I reply plainly
"U-uh uhm- bye??" He says almost confused and slams the door in front of me!

Somethings going on and I can't leave him like this! I quickly dash down leaving soap and trophy responsible for the time being and grabbed paper's room's keys. I mean, I am the hotel manager after all?

I knock the door just to let him know I'm there. I could hear soft crying distantly and got a text. I looked to see it was from paper. It read 'sorry, not now'.

This made me concerned and I unlocked his door and got in looking for him. "Paper??" I yell softly
I hear crying coming inside his bedroom. I slowly walk making my presence noticeable, towards his door.
I knock softly twice. "Paper?.." nothing. He just kept on crying without responding to me.

"Paper, what's wrong?" I ask in a concerned tone. "Nothing, just..please-" His voice cracked and he didn't finish his sentence before crying even more. "Paper, please tell me what's wrong...I can help you out.." I say leaning towards the door. His tears got quieter as I hear the door knob turn.

"Oh my gosh paper! Your eyes!-" he just closed them shut and ran back to his bed crying. His eyes were red and puffy (not evil paper tho)...I entered his room and sat of the bed side. Her turned away from me wrapping himself up from my view. I sighed as I pat his back.

He was shivering

He was shivering..it made me feel something inside and I didn't like it. "Shhh...shh...it's ok...whatever happens, it's fine.." I assure him while making circling motions on his back. He seemed to find it soothing as he calmed down a bit.
He sniffled before speaking up "I'm-..I'm sorry" he stuttered. His voice was low and was filled with guilt.

"Shhh..it's alright...whatever the problems is, we can talk about it later. For now, breathe." I say. He tries to breathe but it was mixed with his panicked breaths. "It's ok..slow and steady. Breathe in....1, 2, 3, and hold.....4, 5 ,6, 7,....and out....." he did as I told and it went on for a couple more times until he was breathing normally again.

"Wanna talk about it?.." I ask still patting his back. He removes the blanket up to his face and still kept his eyes away from me. "Hmm..well, what are you sorry about?" I ask leaning near him. "He slightly moved away as he cried a bit again. "I'm sorry oj.." he says. "I'm sorry I haven't been doing much for our..relationship." he looks at me with his tired and guilty look. His eyes were clearly used up by the tears.

"What do you mean? Of course you help-" I was interrupted with him suddenly speaking. "No! You don't get it. I just sit around and do nothing while you carry our whole thing! You prepare the dates, you always give me gifts and you just surprise me with so much love in the most unexpected ways that I never thought of!"

No one's pov:

He hides his face into oj and cries onto him with slow hiccups.
Oj holds him protectively with one have on his head and the other on his back.

"Paper..listen to me," he starts with his voice as soothing and soft as could be. "You help me more than you know. With the hotel and all the chaos, you're the only object around here who I wholeheartedly care about and love. And the only object who helps around here instead of making it worse...you honestly do so much for me even just being here..."

He ends his statement while paper slowly peeks up and oj picks his head to face him (as in, not romantic- but comforting?) Oj smiles softly and looks into papers eyes.

"You mean it?.." Paper mutters. "Always...I love you" oj responds kissing his forehead. He wipes papers tears and paper closes his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Oj cleans his bead and places him down while tucking him in. He cleans his room a bit and throws all the used tissues in the trash.

Finally pleased with the more fresher surrounding, he turns off the light and layed down next to paper. He held him in his arms protectively to let him know, he cares for him...

End-

Requested by: @NewLanguages

SORRY-