Yandere! Four × reader

Fluff!

Takes place in bfb 1 and so on

Reader is human!!

Warnings!: obsession▪ weird acts▪ Stockholm syndrome▪ breathing implications▪ whispers

F/c = favorite colour
Y/n = your name

Angel: a nickname for a partner from a lover. It refers to the innocence and pure heart of the person while the other smothers their 'angel' with their deserved feelings.

Reader pronouns: they/ them
Four pronouns: they/ them

The air and tension is supposed to be as thick as possible since that is how early four was made, hope you enjoy!

Chapter name: "it's not so bad?"
_____________________________________
((Play this music when I say so for the right mood of the scene))
_____________________________________

"So what do want, murderer!" 

"SCREEE-"

"So what do you want, Murderer! "

"Scree-"

"No more screechy please"

"EEE-"

You were fascinated with how they just did that and a small whisper of 'woah' escaped your mouth. Four seemed to notice this and turned their attention to you.

"I see that you find interest in me" four says proudly. A somehow not fainted Donut speaks up- "No, no one wants you here" Donut says unenthusiastic-ly. You felt bad for the poor thing and frowned at that. But remembering what they did to your friends, you shivered.

"I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to y/n!" They say holding up their hands and looking directly at you. "Oh no-" the yellow one says. "Oh no? What do you mean 'Oh no'??" Coiny barges in.

"Four has been having a very unhealthy liking for y/n since they were a reccomended character in bfdia and weas pretty mad they didn't get in. So now that y/n is here-" x was interrupted by four as they screeched love eye'd darts at you. Three of them hit you hard that you fell down on your back. "Oof-" you mutter.

Four stops and smiles widely. "Hi! I'm four! I'm an algebralian" They say putting out a hand. You try to put your limb forward but couldn't since your arms were practically stuck. You could see that four was about to pick you up until he got interrupted by Dora.

"Yup! Sounds pretty reasonable Dora! Can do!" They say.

"But what is it that you can do?" Book questions.

Four blinks unhinged and almost let out a screech until pillow covers them. Four aggressively fights back and so did pillow but within a secon-
Soon enough, pillow was gone.

Four stood there as if nothing happened.

"Sigh..I guess we'll never get pin or pillow back" Bell says sadly.
"Check this out!" They say as they revive all the previously dead contestants.

"Can you..leave now?" Taco asks. "No" four says
"Well, can you atleast sto-" Let's play a game!" Four says excitedly.

"Yayy! I love games" you also perked up since you seemed pretty interested.
Four, of course, noticed that small spark in your eyes. They glanced towards you, and then to the un-exited contestants.

No one other than bracelety and you were exited. "Don't you wanna battle for a prize?" Four asks. "But what is the prize?" Eraser asks seemingly annoyed. " a BFDI!" Four says

You gasp in unison with the others and four noticed you on the ground. "Oh no, not you" he faces you and smiles looking downwards at you. You felt so small..