yandere! bottle × reader●

Reader is gender neutral so I will refer to their Pronouns as : they/them
(Their)

Takes place during tpot ep 1 and the aftermath
Team: death p.a.c.t again

Chapter name: "I'll never leave your side"

Warning: clingy-ness▪ breathing implications▪ minor obsession▪
___________________________________________________________________________

"Oh, and one rule. Once you get up, you can't get back down!" Two said.
"Seriously we can't hear what you're saying" fries shouted.
"I think they said go!" Bottle says

Everyone quickly starts running towards the building knocking bottle down as they sped off. Bottle rolls of the floor and blinks a couple of times before picking herself up and tries to balance herself.

A contestant who was running noticed and stopped in their tracks to help her. They run back and lends out a hand, smiling.

"Need some help?" They smile.
"U-uhm..thanks!" Bottle says.

thanks!" Bottle says

she takes hold of their hand and stands up

she takes hold of their hand and stands up. This was very unexpected. Usually, bottle would just go and bump into a jolly misery and no one would care to notice..

"No problem" They say.

"Well, catch you later. Gotta go and win a challenge" They says as they run off again.

Bottle stared as they become smaller while they run in the distance. 'Their skin was pretty soft...' bottle thought. "Catch you later.." She whispers to herself still standing in awe at the objects actions.

Her train of thoughts was quickly interrupted by her team calling out to her. "Bottle! What are you waiting for?? We gotta go!" Cloudy shouted.
.
.
.
.
.
Even though you were thrown back a bit at the start, you were a pretty fast runner and made it to the top of the large flight of stairs before the rest of your team could. It was alot and you leaned next to the rooftop to catch a breather.

You looked down below and saw all the teams tactics of how to get up the building. The team8s and the s! Had pretty good methods.

You watched as winner threw the contestants up one by one. You watched very closely since it could be dangerous and could cause death. You were ready to prevent it from happening.