Im hungry, im tired

‼️EDITED‼️

- Wilbur pov -

I havent seen tommy eat lately, I thought maybe he would've been eating in the cafeteria so I didn't think much of it.
Everyday after class he would go in the dorm and jump in bed, after a few hours of sleep he would then start doing homework and all that he had to do, now he just lays in bed, not seeming to know how to fall asleep. It was as if he had just forgotten it. Yes, I did start to get worried about Tommy but if something was wrong he wouldve came to me, right..?

Tommy pov

As I came into the dorm, back from my classes, I flopped down on my bed with messed up duvet's and stared at the basic white ceiling of our dorm.

"how did i start getting those nightmares again..?" I thought to myself.

I was hungry but I knew that if i would eat just a little bit i would get the urge to throw it all up again.
College was harder to get through than I thought. As Wilbur slept, I would be working on all my projects and assignments as well as learning for exams of course.
I did it in the night cause I knew, that first of all i wouldn't be able to sleep and second of all that Wilbur would definitely convince me to stop and go to sleep.

- Wilbur pov -

I was sleeping quite peacefully, I was glad that Tommy stopped doing those stupid pranks to me and let me sleep. Although i woke up one night becouse i wanted to get a glass of water. I opened my eyes, seeing a dim light in the corner of my eye that reflected to on the ceiling, now knowing that Tommy was definitely not sleeping.  " Tommy?" I said in a sleepy voice.
He didnt respond.
I turned around to see Tommy working on something, editing perhaps.

"Tommy go to sleep.."

The boy was so caught up in his work he barely heard me.

"Oh, Wilbur. Hi, What did you want?"

He said, completely unbothered yet I could see the tiredness in his eyes.

"Go to sleep, Tommy"
"I can't." He answered, the tone of his voice sounding pretty serious.
I decided to just get my water and  expect that Tommy were to stop editing and go to sleep, but no. He was sitting there, on his laptop editing and editing and editing.

"What do you even need to do?"
I asked
"The teacher gave us a raw video and we have to edit it."
"Due when?"

"Due tommorow.."

I was pretty shocked, I mean editing can take up to a couple days and these kids had 1 day??

I looked at Tommy seriously as he just stared back at his laptop

"Whatever, im almost done."
"No Tommy, youre going to sleep."

"But seriously! Im almost doneeee" he said with a slightly disappointing tone at the end and stretching the 'e'.

"Tommy its 4AM. Come on you know better than this."
"Wilbur I have these couple hours to finish this! I can do it i just have a bit left.."

I sighed as i got into bed
"this child is crazy.."

I fell asleep pretty quickly and woke up 2 hours later as my alarm went off. I expected Tommy to be asleep so I tried to be as quiet as possible, yet to my surprise, when I turned my head to look at Tommy, he was still editing that goddamn video.

"Tommy, what the hell are you doing??"
"Im finishing up i swear!"
"Tommy you said that at 4 AM now its 6 AM"
"I know but now i really only have a little bit left just a few minutes of the video!"