Therapy isn't so bad..

Tw: sensitive topics
Blood
Abuse

Tommy pov

As Wilbur dropped me off at the dorms, I went into out dorm and locked the door behind me, immediately feeling the feeling of emptiness entering my body. I decided to just go in bed and check out the homework that my classmates sent to me since I didn't have anything better to do.

I started to do my homework and about halfway through, I accidentally fell asleep. I didn't want to go to sleep, I was tired so it makes sense but- ah shit whatever, too late now. I had my laptop on my thighs as I fell asleep, laying against the headboard of my bed.

After some minutes, I woke up- no, this wasn't the dorm and bed i fell asleep in. I was laying against what seemed like a.. wall? I opened my eyes, seeing a man kneeling in front of me. His clenched fist was- bloody? Oh.. now I get it, this is my father. And behind him was my mother.. she would always watch my dad beating me up. But she didn't have that look of worry on her face, it wasn't like she was scared to do something.. she would stand there, watching almost always holding a beer in her hand. My parents would always walk around the house, drunk and looking for the smallest things to blame on me and use that as an excuse to beat me up.

„You little shit!" my dad shouted as I laid there, I took that moment to look at my surroundings a bit better. My body was full with bruises and I'm pretty sure my nose was broken. I pulled myself up a bit just to see me laying in a pool of blood. Well it wasn't really that big but still, beating up you're kid till it's literally laying in it's own blood? Actually, just beating up you're own kid is messed up.

"Look at me when I talk to you! You're such a disappointment, I don't understand why you're here in the first place." Damn, that hit hard. I thought to myself as I felt another punch being delivered to my face. At this point, I looking at my father with fear in my eyes. He stood up, lifting up his foot. Oh hell no- he's gonna kick me in the ribs isn't he, I remember the first time he did that to me. I had to go to school with a broken rib before a teacher noticed, forcing my parents to bring me to the hospital. Of course when I got home after the hospital, I got beat up again for troubling them and wasting their time. Getting kicked was the worst and my father knew that, so he would threaten me with that the most. I'm pretty sure I still have the bruises from that kick. Just as he delivered the kick to my stomach, I woke up. Thank goodness, I practically jumped as my laptop almost fell out of my lap. I touched my stomach, feeling the sweat on my hoodie. God it was so hot in here, I was sweating so hard. My eyes still having fear in them, my breathing getting faster by the second.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck-" nonono, calm down it was just a dream..

I put my laptop away and rushed to my bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, splashing cold water on my face, hoping that would help. I mean- it definitely helped me relax a bit..
I went back to my bed and checked the time, my hand running through my greasy hair.

'2:34 PM'

I guess I could shower before I go to therapy.. I took some baggy jeans, a hoodie and underwear before going to the bathroom and entering the shower. After about 10 minutes I exited the shower and dried my hair with a towel. I got dressed and dried my hair again but with a dryer. When I was done, I cleaned up after myself and went to sit down on my bed, checking the time the buses were going to leave. It was actually quite nice, since there was a bus stop directly outside of the 'clinic'. There was a bus that was leaving at 3:30 and was gonna arrive at 3:53 wich meant I needed to get out in about 20 minutes to get to the bus stop as it was about 3 PM at the moment wich also meant..
Wilbur was gonna get here soon.

I needed to find some kind of excuse, wich I knew was gonna be hard since Wilbur can practically see through him when it comes to lying.

I was scrolling through my phone when I heard the dorm unlock, ah well- here we go.