Quick visit at Toby's

TW: mention's of abuse.

I started ranting about how my nightmare's have came back to me and won't leave me alone.
I told him about when I talked with Eryn and how Wilbur wanted to talk to me.

"Toby, I- I'm so, so, so guilty f-for not telling Wilbur.. do- do I not trust him?"

"Tom... it's alright, Tom. You can open up whenever you want to. I'm proud that you got the courage to talk about it, even if it's just Eryn or me."

I glanced up at Toby, tears forming in my eyes.

"I-"

I didn't finish and just collapsed in Toby's arm's.
Toby didn't say anything either, he just hugged me back and let me stay like that for a couple minutes.

"I- Toby.. there's also something you- I want to tell you.."

"What is it?"

"Thank you, thank you for always being here with me, thank you for all the laughs and cries that we shared together. Im so thankful for having you here with me."

"I-"

I just looked at the floor scratching my arm.

"I- Thank you too, I love you so much and I don't know where I would be without you Tommy. You are so important to me, so as soon as anything happens, please text or call me."

Before I could answer, Toby pulled me in for a tight hug. I was surprised at first but then I hugged him back.

"Everything is going to be okay, Tom. If you need help with anything I'll always be there to help you get through all the shit the world has given us."

"Thanks Toby.. I appreciate it. Do you mind if we hang out for a bit?"

"Not at all, do you want to play mariocart?"

"Yess!!"

Toby laughed at my answer as he then stood up to connect his switch to the TV, giving me the other controller.

"What a mood change" I heard him whisper wich I chuckled at.

———

We played quite a few rounds and before I knew it, it was 10 PM.

"Oh damn, it's already 10.."

"Do you want to stay over? Like sleep over?"

"If you don't mind.."

"Nope, not at all! Come on, I'll show you where you can sleep. I don't have much but you can sleep on this spare mattress I have, unless you prefer the couch."

"Uh the mattress is fine, thanks."

"Cool, just wait here I'll bring some blankets and pillows over for you."

"Alright"

I waited for Toby to come back as I got a message from...

Wilbur?

Wilby🧎‍♀️
Hey tommy where tf r u???

Devil child 🗣️👹
Oh um im gonna sleep ovr at tobys alr? I originally wanted to just hang but we got distracted and yee

Wilby🧎‍♀️
Oh alr stay safe gn

Devil child🗣️👹
Gnn

Right as me and Wil stopped chatting, Toby cane back into the room with some pillows and blankets.

"Alright, I have some stuff for you ready, you can go ahead and make it comfortable for yourself and I'll go change, alright?"