Tommy!

Yooo 1k slayyy 😋😋 !! thank you all sososososo much il yall 💞🫶

——

——

A few hours later...

"I'm gonna head out, told Toby I would hang out with him a bit."

"Alright, have fun."

Tommy didn't answer as he walked out the door while still trying to get his shoe on, stumbling a bit. He shut the door behind him and started heading towards the main hall of the school.

Tommy knew he wasn't going to Toby's, yet he also didn't know where he wanted to go. After all he is just a dum- dumb- a-

system.error.exe.04 ...

He rushed and didn't stop once to say "Hi" to anyone or anything like that. It definetly was hard for him to not take one break in between the two rows of stairs, but he didn't show it. He didn't want anyone knowing he was that unfit.. because he is the great TommyInnit after all, right? He was fit! He really was..! He just didn't eat enough to keep up with it..

Let's maybe ignore that thought for now. After Tommy took the last step of the staircase to the first floor, he immediately took a huge breather. He wasn't even going that fast tho.. are these really the side effects of not eating any food? surely not right? He just wanted to be skinny, skinny people do not have these problem's. He snapped out of the thought as he noticed that his breath started getting unsteady, he wasn't going to have a panic attack out in public right? Or was it even a panic attack? He's just exaggerating as he always does. Get yourself toghether and get up scumbag. "wha..?"

I said get up.

Tommy got up and started walking towards the exit. why? I- no you guys thought he really was gonna go to his "best friend's" house didn't you.. Why would he? They all just pity him anyways don't they?

"shut up.."

Huh?

"stop saying that.."

:)

Tommy exited the building and skipped over to the bus stop, where was he going? Thing is, he himself didn't know. Maybe he could escape from all his problems this way? What about Wilbur? He surely wouldn't care, he just pitys Tommy after all, Wilbur knows how to trick someone into thinking he cares very well so I- we wouldn't be surprised right, reader?

You agree with me right?

:)

Tommy entered the first bus that came to the bus stop, right as he sat down on the seat nearest to the swiftly sliding door, he got a message. Wow someone actually cares enough to text him.

He checked his phone,

it was Wilbur.

--

Wilby :]

_______________________________

Hey Tommy, where r u?

why? i told u i went to tobys

your location says otherwise :/
seen at 18:54

_______________________________

fuck

He fucked up. Of course he couldn't get one thing done without making a major problem now could he?