Borderline

Next parto 🫎🫎

——

„Hello Tom, please Welcome Charlie Slime. He's the new student at this school, could you please show him around?" The headmaster said, in his serious everyday tone.

I shook the student's, Charlie's hand before answering to the headmaster's question.

"Yes, of course I can."

-

We both walked out, at first, there was an uncomfortable silence but then, I decided to speak.

"So, my name is Tom Simons, you can just call me Tommy tho."

"Oh, nice to meet you, I'm charlie but I guess you already kind of knew that." He laughed.

I nodded and asked him: "Do you have a dorm number?"

"Oh yeah, it's 311!"

"That's a couple dorm rooms away from mine, cool!"

"Yeah!"

After that little conversation I started showing him around, starting at the first floor.

Nothing special really happened, I just showed him the most important things, and the ones that were less important, I just pointed him into the direction of it. And repeated every 4 floors. Well- except for the floors 2 and 4 since those were the unnecessary dorm floors, I just shared him a quick glance on those floors from afar, because maybe he has a friend or something in those dorm's, so he knows where to go for a meet-up or something.

Finally, we were at floor 3, I told Charlie a couple of funny stories I heard of the people that lived on this floor and on which floor's my friends live.

We both laughed just before we were at his dorm.

"Oh were here! By dorm is 306, just on the other side over there so if you need anything, let me know!"

"Oh okay, thank you so much! Oh, do you know if I have a roommate?"

"As far as I'm aware no, I don't think so. I never really seen anyone by that dorm so I don't think that anyone apart from you lives there."

"Oh alright, Also! Could I get you're number?"

"Of course, here just a second."

I opened the call app in my phone and gave it to Charlie wenn my phone number was on my phone screen. He quickly typed it in and we said our goodbyes, we wanted to hang out some time tho. But for now, I let him settle in to his new home.

Charlie seemed like a really funny guy, we even shared the same interests! He told me that he likes to play a lot of video games, horror ones to be specific, i like to stick to the adventure and mini games more but horror is good too. I think we click right from the start which makes me well- pretty happy for once. I hope i can introduce him to Wilbur soon.

I sighed as Charlie shut the door before me and walked back to my dorm.
I took off my weary red converse that were fully covered in all types of stains, probably even blood.

I immediately plopped down on the bed, letting out a big sigh out of boredom. I thought about eating something, maybe trying something on my own! All the times I've ate, I had Wilbur sit next to me for support, any time I would give up to cry or anything else, Wil would've been there to comfort me and help me to eat.

Now the cycle continues, im alone again and that means that the negative thoughts are coming back. My mind started building up two sides and fighting with eachother: ‚do I eat something?' or ‚stay away from the kitchen' .

so i just plugged in my headphones and Borderline by Tame Impala started playing.

—-

i have never written such a short chapter 😭

tbh this was just so you guys didnt have to keep starving.

i will try to get something longer out soon ! in the meantime go read my other book 😭🫶

thank you for the support ily