Hey Eryn, What's up?

‼️EDITED‼️

- Tommy pov -

I ran to the bathroom as fast as i could. As I got there I went into a stall, not even caring to shut the door. Before I went in I noticed that a stall next to me was occupied but again, I didn't care. I just wanted to get this food out of my stomach. I stuck 2 fingers down my throat, positioning my head above the toilet and throwing up.

- Toby pov -

I was just in the bathroom finishing my business when i heard someone rush into one of the stall's. I didnt think anything of it but then i heard someone throwing up. I quickly flushed the toilet and went to check up. It was a blonde haired boy, it was..Tommy.

"Tom, are you alright?"

He didnt respond, he was just coughing after he finished.
I came up to him, patting his back to make it easier for him to cough.

Tommy slightly turned his head to face me. "Toby..?"

"Yeah im here, are you alright?"

"Im fine."

"Well that was unnecessary of me to ask, of course you're not okay."

"No what, Toby im fine" Tom said, wiping his mouth.

"Nope, c'mon we're going to the nurse's office."

Tom sighed and i picked him up, throwing his arm around my neck.
And so we walked over to the nurse's office.

The bell rang but i just kept walking.

"Toby, you should go back to class."

"No Tommy, im coming with you"

Tommy sighed once again, knowing he cant get out of this situation.

Once we got to the nurse's office i got Tommy to sit down on the medical bed and waited for the nurse to come.

"Hello youngster's, what brings you here?"

"Hello, my friend Tommy was throwing up in the bathroom and we wanna make sure he's not sick."

"Alright, i can take care of Tommy while you go back to class, okay?"

I nodded and headed back to class, hoping that Tommy will be okey

- Tommy pov -

I was sitting on the medical bed as the nurse was just doing basic checkup's on me.
When she was done she walked into another room and then came back a few minutes later.

"So, Tommy. You seem have some stomach aches, probably just the hormones or you got a simple cold."
She looked at me, as if she was sad or, cared for me?

"Yeah, probably just a small cold."

"Well, I could give you a little medicine if you don't have any at home if you'd like."

"No, don't worry it's alright I have some in my dorm."
I gulped, I hated lying.

"Oh, that's perfect then, I could free you from school till the end of the week considering you threw up. Anything else that you noticed? Coughing, etc.?"

"I did notice some coughing earlier, but I think I should be back on my feet just fine." I smiled warmly.

The nurse nodded and wrote something down.

"Okay, that's perfect, If you need anything the number of my office is just right by the door there or on the school page, so just give me a call." She said, pointing at the exit door of the office.