Back to school

New chapter! Finally..

——-

Hi! I'm back, me, Tommy!

Nothing much has happened since the last time 'you' were here, Wilbur just started to watch out for me way more which sometimes made me feel watched but it's for my best, probably.

Before going to sleep, he would always make sure that I fell asleep before him, even if that meant giving me sleeping pills, but that only if it would start to get really late and we both needed sleep. They tasted awfully but it was for my best, I think.

He didn't rush me to eat, well he didn't know that I had an eating disorder, I guess me not eating got that more obvious. But I do appreciate it that he didn't rush.

He tries to spend as much time with me as he can, but I don't want to be the one keeping him away from his work, I hated it.

Because Wilbur told the teachers that I've been having health problems, I got a couple more days off that just one week.

Yet all those days eventually have to run out and tomorrow that day has come,
my first day back in school.

—— Tommy Pov: ——

Wilbur already woke me up some time earlier than my alarm just to make sure I'm not gonna be late for my first day back, he told me to meet him at the cafeteria at every lunch break so I'll have to make sure do that.

I packed an apple with me cause those are about 52 calories which will probably keep me going—fuck. I told Will that I'll stop with calorie counting.

Whatever.

I packed my bag with the rest of the essential things for school and read the little list of reminders that Will gave me one more time. I checked everything off as I had all my things packed and once I looked at the time, I hurriedly put on my red converse that Tubbo got me for my birthday and didn't even bother to tie the laces.

-

I ran through the walls of my school, almost collapsing every few steps I take, tripping because of the loose laces of my converse as I constantly gasped for air. Seeing my classroom door made me let out a breath of relief as I counted the last few steps to the door.

I swung the door open, swearing I heard a little crack in the old, wooden door and as lucky as I can be, the teacher was nowhere to be seen but just my classmates, Toby in particular catching my eye.

"Tommy! Oh my god, you're back!" Tubbo got up from his seat and ran over to me, hugging me almost immediately.

„Hi Tubs!-" he cut me off, squeezing his arms around my neck as if he were to choke me.

„A-All right Toby, that's enough." I said, gently releasing my arms off his waist and him off of my neck.

„Where were you tho?" he asked, curiously. „I swear you weren't here for at least a month now"

I quickly tried explaining that I simply needed some time for myself and that the school was kind enough to give me as much time as I needed, luckily thanks to Wilbur taking care of me, I needed way less time than I originally anticipated.

Toby gave me a quick oh as of the situation before the teacher that just walked in behind us has cut us off.

The first lesson was maths, We sat in our places, Tubbo helping me from time to time with one or two tasks as I, one haven't attended the lesson. Two, didn't do my homework and didn't study as promised and three, I suck at math's and obviously hated it passionately.