Party Episode...

Saturday Afternoon, Post-Party

The sound of 'Hot n' Cold' by Katy Perry was what woke Bakugou out of his much needed slumber.

He groaned, rolling over onto his back and slowly sitting up like a zombie rising out of its grave as the music finally stopped.

He rubbed his eyes with the base of his palms before yawning.

As he blinked his eyes into focus, he noticed the lump beside him covered by two blankets.
His first thought was to remove them and kiss it until-

"'Cause you're hot, then you're cold. You're yes, then you're no. You're in, then you're out-"

That ringtone wasn't his.
And now that he wasn't the slightest bit out of it, he realized this lump was far too big than it was usually.

"Oh my God-there's a stranger in my bed." he muttered, inching away to the other side of the bed.

"There's a pounding in my head."

Bakugou's eyebrows furrowed as he threw the blanket's off of the unknown monotone voiced person.

Lo and behold, underneath the blankets was Sero.

"Jesus, you knock off Soy Sauce bottle, you scared the shit out of me." Bakugou grumbled as he shoved the boy off his bed.

"That was uncalled for-wait, we didn't have sex, did we?" Sero asked while still face planted in Bakugou's carpet.

"I dunno. Walk around and see if your ass hurts."

Sero stood up and did as Bakugou said, limping on his first step.

All the blood drained out of Bakugou's face.

"Relax, it's my knee. I think I fell down the stairs when I tried to do a Tarzan move." he explained, making Bakugou sigh in relief, "God, there's glitter all over the room."

There was, indeed, pink glitter covering half of the room and the boys themselves.

Before Bakugou could reply, soft knocks could be heard before the door was pushed open by none other than Kirishima.

"Hey, dudes? Mina's kinda...passed out in the pool and I don't know if she's dead or not." he said before yawning.

"Wow, you look like shit."
"Yeah and I smell like a mini bar. That's what shots with Denki does to you."
"What about me?"

The three boys went silent after hearing the voice. Sero walked past the bed and swung the closet door open to find Kaminari on the ground, legs falling onto the floor.

"Damn, it's bright as balls in here." he said, squinting his eyes and he sat up.

Half of his hair was flat while the other half was completely frizzed with some sparkly blue spray on hair dye on a few locks.

"What are you doing in the closet?"
"I dunno, man. One second I was fighting a dragon, next second I'm in here."

"When you say dragon, do you mean Rin?" Kirishima asked, fully entering the room, "I vaguely remember you guys arguing when Jirou passed out in the yard and considering that you were high out of your mind, I can see why you'd confuse his scales with a dragon."

"Yeah...that sounds like something I'd do. Along with the Barbies on the barbecue."
Sero rolled his eyes before helping Kaminari to his feet.

"Yo, is that a big ass hickey or a nasty bruise?" Kaminari asked, moving closer to Sero's neck and pointing at a purplish-blue spot on his neck.