Sleepy thoughts

Lee knew how sleepovers work. He has seen movies. But to experience one? Well that is a whole different thing. For starters; currently a B rated horror movie was playing in the background, one about zombies and werewolves. Lee thought to himself remembering the time Raph, Donnie, Casey, and April turned into a vampire. Even to this day those four still had fangs and some vampire habitat. The group joked that they were going to turn Mikey and him into a vampire one night in their sleep. Currently as the movie played April was painting his nails, since he only has six fingers, he decided to paint pastel versions of his and his brothers colors. The last two nails being yellow and grey to represent Casey and April.

While April was painting his nails Lee was watching a YouTube video about nail art, this one being about holographic ones. Who knew there were so many different nail styles? Laying on Angel's bed was Angel himself and Raphael, the two passed out. Leon and Donatello were drawing on their siblings' faces and added stickers. The two were giggling and whispering.

"Knock it off you two! Since you guys are up, want to play some games?" April called out, still facing Lee and painting.

"Let's play, Never Have I ever!"

"No! Truth or Dare?"

"Wait wait, what about Bloody Mary? Or oooh what about Three Kings?"

"Err, let's not do any horror games." Lee butts in as Donatello and Leon keep suggesting more and more horror games. The two boys look back at him, confused.

"Why? Scared. Don't be ghosts are real." Leon says, while Donatello rolls his eyes. "Ghosts aren't real but cryptic are!"

Lee shakes his head. "In my world, demons and supernatural craters exist. My brothers and I even met Bigfoot, she tried to date Donnie. So yeah, no horror games, I don't want to fight another demon. Ever."

Leon and Donatello let out similar gasps.

"I TOLD YOU BIGFOOT REAL LEON"

"DEMONS! Face it Donnie, if Bigfoot is real then you totally have been possessed by a demon what with your freaky long forehead and weird eating habits."

April rolled her eyes. "The twins are a handful, don't worry Lee. But! I know the perfect game we can play, 20 questions."

Twins. Lee just cocks an eyebrow at the thought of him and Donnie being twins. Though when he and his brothers were little, around toddler age to preteens they all took turns being each other's twin. So really, it can happen in his world. He's just not use to a version of him and Donnie getting along super well. April lets go of his hands and automatically Leo flaps his hands side to side, both to help with the paint and to get his blood flowing. Also it was a nice stim. Shifting his position he moves over and sits on one of the many, many pillow piles. Donatello comes over and flops down on his old spot. The purple turtle lays on his stomach and Lee can see the soft shell. It was a light green with brown spots. It looks so thin.

The four are sitting in a small triangle, Donatello next to him, April in front of him, and Leon between Donatello and April. From his view he can see Leo's painted nail, a soft baby blue with a tiny bit of glitter. Both his hands and feet were painted. Donatello's fingers were painted a soft yellow while April's is a dark purple. Glancing over in April the girl was wearing a hair bonnet and light green pj.