Prologue

Please note, this story is in a completely different timeline from the "Luck o' the Irish" book, characters will be and act different, please keep an open mind as we go along. Farrell is still an actor here though.
Farrell POV
I wake up early, January 24th, 2026. My 17th birthday. I look around my room, my uniforms of various nations of various conflicts of various time periods lining my walls, with my "Infantry Regiment Großdeutschland" m36 combat uniform being my favorite of the bunch. mom told me she had a surprise for my siblings and I today, so I decided I'd best get movin. I get me large arse up and moving to my closet to get dressed, I decided on something casual, hoodie and sweats, nothing too extravagant or flashy, don't need to look like I'm going for a job interview. I got downstairs and there she was, my mother V.

V: "hey boyo, how's your seventeenth birthday goin?"

Farrell: "well, I just woke up so nothing much to report"

V: "I suppose that's fair, but we got a big adventure planned for today, just gotta wait for you sister and brothers"

Farrell: "yes mam"

I sat down at the table, waiting patiently for my fellow Quintuplet siblings to get up and downstairs for some good auld breakfast. I got excited, especially since I looked over to the counter and I saw five plates, all piled high with a five stack of pancakes, with candles that were shaped as 17s, and a large quantity of chocolate chips, sprinkles, and maple syrup. I decided I'd better not say anything, because it'd lead to me begging to be allowed to eat mine first, and I want to eat with my siblings. Soon they walk downstairs, Walt, Luke, Gracie, and Clover, all dressed in Robes or huge sweatshirts that covers their goods, well Walt is wearing nothing but boxers for some reason, typical Walter. Mom manages to balance everything on her arms as she walks, I feel bad so I get up to help but she gets upset

V: "sit yer arse back down! I got it!"

Farrell: "if you say so mum"

I sit back down, looking at my sister Gracie, playing on her cellphone, talking to a gal she was friends with, Theresa Feldgra, I like her, she's friendly, and kind hearted. She's goofy, no doubt about it, but she definitely means well. She's lesbian though, she wouldn't like me like that. We eat and laugh, having as much fun as idiots in their late teens can have. Ma looked at us, she was happily watching us eat, proud of us.

V: "well lads and lass, today, for your birthdays, we will be goin into town for the day, and I've been savin up for a while so we will be having a shoppin day!"

We all get hyped up, mom typically doesn't buy stuff for us but, you only turn 17 once I guess. We all ran to our rooms to get dressed up properly and I decided to jokingly put my favorite uniform on to see what she'd say. Her eyes caught mine, she said bluntly and not sugarcoated at all

V: "and you get mad when people call you a Nazi, go put some normal fecking clothes, it may be your birthday but I'm not lettin ya wear that out"

Farrell: "understood"

I walked back upstairs and and changed into my typical outfit, a t-shirt, my pea coat, a pair of brown trousers, and black Jack boots. I walk downstairs and join the fam as we go. I take a selfie and post it to my Instagram.

@FoxyBitchonWeb: "birthday shopping with ma and the sibs! Feel free to say hi if you see us!"

My fans from the war went fucking nuts in the comments, mostly girls my age simping and a few femboys sending me pictures of their ass. Welp, femboy bootyhole is a interesting thing to see at 17, but I'm not complaining lol. As we get to town we see an experiment center going on so I think. What's going on there? They're offering six million dollars as a reward so it has to be a wack thing, maybe that's why they haven't gotten anyone yet. I think, and turn to V

Farrell: "hey mammy, mind if I go do that?"

V: "hmmmm, why don't we all go do it and split it equally?"

We all chat and nod in agreement, so we get up, and enter the lab. We walk in and see three dilfy scientists, and they look over at us.

Scientist 1: ?

V/ "we'd like to take part in your little experiment"

They immediately usher us into a side room, there was a large platform in the center, and I instinctively wanted to walk on it, so I pretended to not know what I was doing and walked on. Very suddenly the sound of machinery started winding up and revving.

Scientist 2: "FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCKFUCK!"

Scientist 3: "oh fuck shit bitch damn cocksucker, pussy asshole cunt!"

Scientist 1: "motherfucking dirty whore! Shat onto my lunch!"

They sing the rest of the cuss word song from Rusty Cage as I feel light start surrounding me, and I almost, blue out? Didn't know that was possible, but I wake up and am in a alley way. I look at my phone and it showed, nothing, it's dead, not even working, FUCK! I decided to wonder out into the street, and there right in front of me was the Reichstag with giant Swastika banners, Ah fuck! Good thing I know German. I start wandering aimlessly, exploring as I saw people in suits, a few fair ladies in dresses, and a few enlisted men soldiers on a street corner. I look at their uniforms and can tell it's at the least 1936 judging by the collars of their tunics. I give them a polite nod, until I hear a soldier right behind me.

Soldier: "halt!"

Uh oh, I'm in trouble

Chapter Ende