New love

Frieda POV
As I'm walking away, I think about what she said about not wanting to get attached to him in case he died in battle. No, he wouldn't die, he couldn't, could he? He's smart isn't he? He wouldn't let himself get into that dangerous of a situation that he'd end up dying right? I'll choose not to think about it, but I'll think about him. His face specifically. He's the guy she tells you not to worry about. Tall, bright, handsome, funny, and not to mention, down to earth. He knows who he is, how he got where he is, and that he earned everything he has. I like that in a man. I walk into our barracks room. Angela, Farrell and I have a separate room, mainly for Angela and I, because, Y'know, we have uteruses. We requested he gets put in here with us because one, we trust him, two, he's good at cards, and three, we both love him. I walked in, Angela was the only one there.

Frieda: "where is he?"

Angela: "getting his dress uniform, I'm polishing my dress boots"

Frieda: "Ah, makes sense"

Angela: "yeah, we're debating whether to rent a helmet or use ours, given how dented ours are after combat"

Frieda: "seems legit"

I walked to my bunk, grabbing my garrison cap. I hadn't been wearing it so I decided to put it on, then look at my pocket. I reach into it and pull out my photo with him, me in his uniform and him in mine. We'd gotten one together as a joke but I cherished it more then he'd ever know. I held it to my chest, my heart fluttering as the memory came back to me.

A few weeks prior, Frieda POV

We had just walked into a area known to safe for German soldiers, so we decided we could take a day of rest and allow our bodies time to rest and recuperate, and to re-bandage my shoulder, how I'm able to still be fighting I don't know how, but, Y'know, it's happening. He sat down and was getting a drink of water from his canteen. I looked at him as the bottle left his lips, and he wiped his brow with his sleeve, leaving some of the dirt from his uniform and hands on it. My eyes were adjusted to semi darkness of the room the sympathizers brought us too. I look and find a camera in the corner, one of those ones that spit the picture out after you're done taking it and it develops without needing a dark room.

Frieda: "hey, anyone wanna make a sexy calendar?"

I asked picking up the camera, everyone laughed. Well, not General Fahloh, she looked at me like I was an idiot and went back to her relaxing and recuperating. Farrell walked over to me.

Farrell: "hey Dieter, come over and take a pic, I got an idea for a stupid pic to pass down our families"

Frieda: ?

He whispered in my ear, and it was funny alright! He suggested we swap uniforms and equipment to compare how big his is compared to mine. So we ran upstairs and swapped uniforms, me kinda waddling downstairs as his boots are up past my knees, and his tunic could double as a dress, makes me wonder about his great coat. Don't get me started about his trousers. He looked hilarious, looking like a military themed stripper. Everyone laughed as Dieter took our picture. He walked over to Alice, who was still trying not to die from laughter, struck a sexy pose, and said

Farrell: "hello mam,~ soldiers get a discount, lookin to score?~"

Alice: "PFFFFFFFFFFFFT!"

We all actually start crying laughing, and, it's probably when I fully fell for him.

The present, Frieda POV

I heard the door opening so I immediately put the picture back and turn to the door. There he was, with his dress uniform, trousers, and boots. In one arm he had the uniform, and in the other he had a bag of books, some journals or something. He nodded at me as he took his stuff to and laid it on his bunk. He stretched, then sat on his bunk one leg straight, and the other one bent at the knee. He rested one of the journals on his knee, pulling out his pencil and started writing about something. My best guess is about his experiences in combat and similar subjects. I decide now is as good as any other time, so I walk over, push the hand holding his journal and the one with his pencil out of the way, and sat on his lap. His face contorted to one of shock and surprise, but he didn't move to push me off. Angela dropped her boots and walked over, sitting next to him and smiling in a seductive manner.

Farrell: "U-unteroffizere?"

Frieda: "Yes Schutze?~"

Farrell: "W-what are you d-doing?"

Frieda: "Well, my sister and I want our lion's share~"

Angela: "Yep~"

Farrell: "B-but you t-two are foxes?"

Angela: "Its just an expression my handsome fox, now, why don't you just let me and my sister show you the best time you'll ever have~'

He looked at us, his face was neon red, I couldn't help myself. I kissed him on the lips and placed my hand on his crotch. he was as full mast already. I smirk.

Frieda: "he's ready for us sis, and he's got a lot too~"

We move his dress uniform so it wont get dirty, and start going to town. we both get a turn on our stud and after we'd finished we ran to our lockers and got our "oh fuck" pills and took them. he was laid down just, staring off into space, trying to calculate what the hell just happened, and if it were real. Angela and I laid down with him and snuggled up, hugging him and making sure he knew he was loved. he hugged us back and scruffed our hair and said

Farrell: "Goodnight girls, I love you both"

Then passed out.

Alice and Frieda: "Goodnight handsome"

we fall asleep

Chapter Ende