Meeting Papa Feldgra

Farrell POV
I was sitting up after the impromptu sex attack the gals carried out on me, and got up to shower.

Farrell; "shower time"

There was a knock on the door, I decided to go see who it was, opening the bedroom door to see a very stuffy German Arctic fox a little shorter than the previous gal, and I looked down at him

Farrell: "hello sir, how can I he-"

Frieda: "Dad!"

I blanked, and he was staring daggers at me, my tail immediately tucked itself and, OH SHIT MY COCK IS OUT

Farrell: "FUUUUUU-"

I grab my boxers and pants, running to the bathroom and putting them on, trying to find a way to either explain myself, defend myself, or escape till he's calmed. I locked the bathroom door as I put my boxers on, pulling up my trousers and allowing the suspender straps to fall down around my waist. I take a deep breath and put my ear to the door.

Father: "it is not pleasant to be greeted by the sight of your boyfriend's dick you know that?"

Frieda: "Im sorry dad, hes really scatterbrained sometimes! He means well, he's just a little"

Angela: "all over the place"

Father: "well, whatever the case may be, he's is to sleep in a different room while he is here, do you understand little misses?"

I hear them groan as my tail tucks itself again, my eyes turning sad. I unlock the door and poke my head out.

Farrell: "er, am I interrupting anything sir?"

He turned very quickly on his heel with a forced smile

Father: "Mr. Farrell, welcome"

He approached and pulled me out of the bathroom

Father: "why don't you put a shirt on and join me for a walk?"

Farrell: "uhhhhhh yes sir"

I put on my dress shirt and belt, it went around my waist so it looked odd. He just shook his head while pinching the bridge of his nose.

Father: "just wear the suspenders and come with me, please"

I nodded nervously and took my belt off, horrified. I put my suspender straps on my shoulders and follow him out the door. I followed him out the front door as he lit a cigarette, then he offered me one.

Farrell: "thank you but no thank you sir, I don't think cigarettes are good for the body"

Dad: "ugh, a Spießer"

He called me boring, then put his cigarette case and lighter back into his pocket and rolled his eyes.

Farrell: "I try not to be sir, I just don't find it the best thing to do to my body"

Dad: "let me guess, you don't drink either?"

Farrell: "where I moved from sir drinking for folks under 21 is forbidden"

He gawked

Father: "I've been drinking since I was 14, where the hell did you come from?"

Farrell: "America sir"

He snorted and scoffed

Father: "land of the free my ass, if you can't even drink from a young age can you truly be free?"

Farrell: "Y'know, if a country has a high drinking age, it doesn't mean it's not free"

He looked up at me and rolled his eyes

Father: "if they regulate the age which their citizens can drink they gotta have something dark in their past, like slavery"

Farrell: "what about the Jews here?"

He looked at me like he was about to bitch slap me, but I push forward

Farrell: "Americans went to war with themselves over slavery, where's the Germans here fighting back?"

He socked me in the gut but it didn't work, I roll my eyes

Farrell: "if we're such a great country, why're we systematically attacking the Jews? Kristallnacht, deportation, etc etc"

He was abhorred, upset I was pointing out his hypocrisy and soon he was needing to take a few moments. We walked on for a bit.

Farrell: "Y'know, sir, you oughta view the issues of your own country before you stick your nose in bad mouthing the countries of others"

He was just glaring at his shoes when I reach into my pocket and grab my flask, taking a sip of the liquor inside.

Farrell: "but, I prefer schnapps myself"

He rolled his eyes again

Father: "whiskey is better"

Farrell: "General doesn't have whiskey in her cabinet"

I gave a half hearted laugh and slap him gently on the shoulder. He wasn't impressed at all still, which honestly I was expecting, I know after what I said he wasn't going to like me, and I won't be surprised if I get disappeared tomorrow. We continue, trying to talk about different subjects, then he asked me

Father: "Howd you meet my girls?"

Farrell: "I was a rapscallion and joked with a guard at the Reichstag, and met them while I was getting dragged to the general's office"

Father: "do you regret meeting them?"

Farrell: "sir, it'll be a freezing day in hell when I do"

He pushed further

Father: "do you wish you'd met any other women here before them?"

Farrell: "no sir!"

Father: "have you wanted to go off and sleep with other women?"

Farrell: "I'd be lying if I said I never have had a, pleasant, thought about my general, I'm but anthro, but I'd never cheat on them! the only things that are worse than cheating in my opinion are rape, abuse, pedophilia, and murder"

He thought, trying to do the mental gymnastics through this one. He was trying to find an excuse to tell me I couldn't date his daughters, but is seemingly coming up short. He just sighs and we start walking back.

Chapter Ende