The General and soldiers

Farrell POV
I slowly turned around, and saw a soldier in a m35 waffenrock, and I could tell by the insignia on his cuffs, collar, and shoulder boards that he was a member of the Infantry Regiment Großdeutschland, Germany's most elite regiment in the pre-war and early war period, shit.

Soldier: "who are you?! What's your business?!"

Farrell: "my name is Biggus Dickus, and I'm here to visit your mother"

Soldier: "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

He butted me with the stock of his rifle. alright Farrell, you can't be a idiot here, you have to think about what you're about to say because if you don't, you're going to end up In Dachau. I look at him, put one hand over where his rifle struck, luckily it was my left side so I could use my right hand to give the proper greeting.

Farrell: "heil hitler, I'm Farrell Fazfox, I'm here on Vacation before I join the army"

Soldier: "how old are you?"

Farrell: "I'm 17 today sir"

I was immediately grabbed by two other soldiers and taken to a nearby building, probably a barracks for the Großdeutschland soldiers. As I'm dragged in there's two female soldiers, one laughing her ass off and the other one looked like she didn't find the joke funny but was tolerating it for the other. The one that was laughing looked at me, then ran over to see what the trouble was, her friend called over

???2: "Frieda! You dumbass get back here!"

Frieda: "oh calm down Angela, I'm just saying hi!"

She looks at me with a smile, a far too innocent look present on her face considering where she was and what she was wearing. Her friend stalked angrily over as she stopped the two soldiers holding me.

Frieda: "heil Hitler guy! How're you doing?!"

Farrell: "heil hitler, and I could be better"

Frieda: "understandable, you look like you're in big trouble!"

Farrell: "I know"

Frieda: "welp! Good luck with the general!"

Farrell: "thanks, I'll need it"

The friend walked over and pulled her away and gave me a stern look, then walked away with her friend. I shrug it off and am taken into the general's office. I see two red ears poking above the back of the chair, looking out the window behind his desk. He must've heard them, because the chair started turning, but when it was fully turned, it revealed a milfy General, the two soldiers saluted, given they were wearing helmets it wasn't the German greeting, it was what we'd typically think of when you think of a soldier saluting. I gave the German greeting and she returned it.

Soldier 1: "general Fahloh! We found this dissident harassing one of our soldiers right in front of the Reichstag!"

General Fahloh: "hmmm, what was he saying?"

Soldier 2: "he said and I quote, 'my name is Biggus Dickus, and I'm here to visit your mother'"

She looked at us, and started laughing her ass off, it took a few minutes for her to calm down but when she did she put the two at attention.

General Fahloh: "obviously it is just immature fooling around, where is your Wehrpass young man?"

Shit shit shit shit! I don't have my repro one on me, so I started pretending to look through all the pockets on my coat

Farrell: "I must've left it at Ho-"

I grab onto something in my inner pocket, and pull it out, I had just finished filing it out the night before, so I look at her, and hand it to her