Chapter 1

"Tell us who sent you...and I won't make it hurt."

I laughed and pulled at my bound wrists that hung over my head by chains. "I'd like to see you try, handsome. If you know anything about me, you know what training I've been through and how hard I am to break."

Sergeant MacTavish growled but turned away while rubbing his hand over his face. "She's not talking. I've done everything I can."

"No. You haven't." A voice spoke from the shadows of the room I was hanging from.

"We've tortured her enough, Simon! There's nothing more we can do! She won't talk!" MacTavish yelled but was silenced by a gloved hand moving into the light.

"There's different kinds of torture, Soap. I think me and the lady should have some alone time."

'Soap' sighed heavily and slammed the door behind him, making me chuckle with a loud cough following.

"Something funny?" Simon asked, stepping into my view.

He was big. Huge. At least a foot and a half taller than me. His muscles were the biggest I've ever seen on a man and I've seen plenty.

"What kind of torture you have in mind, hm? Cuts? Bruises that'll last for months? Whatever you're thinking about I've had before and much worse." I scoffed at him and shook my head.

"Who. Sent. You."

"Your mom."

He kicked a chair across the room and stared at me as it banged against the wall. "Why are you here?!"

I rolled my eyes. "Are you really throwing a tantrum because I won't tell you something? Honestly. Men these days-"

Simon's hand latched on my throat, squeezing just enough to try and scare me.

"You will tell me who your boss is. And I know how to get it out of your pretty little mouth."

"You can try, British scum." I smirked up at him, which only made him angrier but he composed himself to my surprise.

His free hand suddenly touched my ribs through my ripped shirt, skimming his gloved fingers over my skin. I grunted, flinching to get him off me but he tilted his head and chuckled darkly.

"I know exactly how to get what I want, sweetheart. You just wait."

His eyes stared into mine before he released me all together, storming out the door and slamming it again.

I didn't know what to think or how to react. What was he going to do to me?

Seconds past and the door opened again, Simon walking in with a box in his hands.

"Whatcha got there, Simon?" I teased.

"It's 'Ghost' to you." He muttered while digging through the black box.

I didn't say anything else and watched him pull out a little device and a small Bluetooth remote. He walked closer to me and towered over me again with ease. His hand suddenly shoved down the front of my pants and past my panties, making a loud shriek from me echo throughout the room.

"What the hell are you doing, you perv?!" I yelled and tried to kick him but he pressed a button on the remote.

I froze as vibrations erupted from my underwear directly onto my clit. The speed quickened and my hips bucked from under me. My head snapped up desperately while Simon just sat back and watched, sitting in the chair he had kicked just earlier.

"What did you do t-to me." I whispered as it went faster.

"Oh, just put a little toy against your clit. Give me what I want, and I might just let you cum, hm?" He hummed and spread his knees to get comfortable.

"You're disgusting-" I growled and he turned it up more, my own moan cutting me off. "I won't t-tell you shit."

"I guess we'll have to see, won't we?"

The toy moved faster before stopping completely. I gasped and panted as he stood, stalking towards me before grabbing my face and forcing me to look into his eyes.

"Tell me who your boss is, sweetheart."

"G-Go to hell."

His eye twitched and the vibrations started again, this time in the highest. I yelped but Simon forced me to keep looking at him.

"Just tell me who you're working for, and I'll let you cum as many times as you want. Just give me a name. Come on. Be a good girl for me."

My pussy pulsed from his words as my eyes widened and he laughed.

"Yes, I know a lot about you, sweetheart. Especially what you like in the bedroom. I know every single one of those dirty little fantasies and I'm gonna use them against you, do you understand?"

My pussy took over my common sense and I caved. "Yes, sir."

"Oh, good girl. Just for that you deserve a second longer of pleasure."

Simon released my face from his grip and watched my hips buck as he shut off the toy again. I whined and pulled at the chains above me but he quickly tsked me while shaking his head. "Don't make me punish you. Keep pulling on those and I'll have no choice but to-"

"No! I'll be good!" I gasped, panic racing through me.

"Good." He chuckled. "Behave while I'm gone."