Chapter 9

I reached between my legs and unclasped the leather band holding his pants around his slutty, little waist. The second he was free, I didn't even get a good look before he was completely inside of me and pounding my pussy at the best pace I've ever felt in my life.

Simon's mouth moved from mine to my throat, licking, sucking, and biting anything he could reach until I was littered with hickeys.

I was moaning uncontrollably while his cock tore through me. I buried my face into his shoulder and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck as his hands held me in place, his dick bottoming out inside of me. My voice was caught in my throat from just how fucking big he was.

Suddenly, he shoved my back into the tile wall and gripped my throat before pulling out almost completely and snapping his hips back. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my mouth dropped open, my hands barely holding onto his wrist for support.

"Salt Lake City...Utah." I whimpered, feeling my orgasm start to build. "Mathews. He's...in Salt Lake City, Utah."

"Oh, that's a good fucking girl. My cock feels so good inside of you I didn't even have to ask where your boss is." He praised with a smug smile. "Tell me everything you know and I just might let you cum all over my dick."

"H-He likes it there because it's secluded. König is trapped there. He c-caught him trying to steal from him on one of y-your missions and locked h-him up. I don't know w-where. The entire task f-force is there awaiting orders from him." I explained in as much detail as I could come up with in that moment.

"Orders for what?" He sneered and slowed his hips.

"To raid you." I gasped, silently begging him to speed up and rail me dead, the sight of his real face calling me that stupid pet name just made things worse. "He wants to raid you. Here. He wasn't going to do it until sometime next year, he was going to tell me when but Alejandro turned me in before he could give me the coordinates."

Simon's hand tightened suddenly around my windpipe. "Say his name while I'm inside of you again and I won't touch you for a month. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, sir." I instantly replied.

"Good. I think your little confession qualifies you for more pleasure, don't you think, sweetheart?"

"Y-Yes, sir."

His free hand trailed down the inside of my thigh until his fingertips stopped over my clit. He encased the tiny bud in his fingers and flicked it back and forth, rubbing circles and slapping it while watching my face every second.

My mouth dropped open again as I tipped over the edge. Simon slammed his mouth on mine just before I yelled out, shaking and spasming uncontrollably under his grip. His fingers never stopped over my clit, only drawing out my climax as long as possible.

"Simon!" I squealed into his mouth, trying to push his hands away from me as I became sore but he wasn't having any of it.

"No. I'm not done with you yet, sweetheart. You haven't made me finish and trust me when I say you will." He growled back.

His hips became sloppy and he moved to my neck, sucking more and more hickeys where ever he could fit them. His grunts only made me want him more before I felt him lock up and something warm coat my insides. I gasped to myself at the feeling, Simon's heavy breathing filling my ears.

"Good girl." He whispered as he slowly pulled out of me. "Let's get you cleaned again, yeah?"

I giggled and nodded, his smile making my heart melt. He slowly helped me down back into my feet and wrapped an arm around my lower back while my legs convulsed under me.

"That good, huh?" He teased.

"Shut up." I muttered back.

He laughed and grabbed the shampoo bottle next to us.

The rest of my shower he did everything I needed so lovingly that it took my by surprise. Such a big, tall, intimidating man treating me, his enemy, sweetly. It's was all so bizarre but I wasn't complaining.

My clothes were dry from hanging on the outside of the door so when I was able to stand on my own I covered myself back up with them. I turned and saw Simon pulling his wet mask over his face and throwing his shirt over his shoulder.

"You're gonna get pimples from that, dickhead." I commented and he tilted his head with his eyes squinted at me.

"Do I need to spank you again, sweetheart? You have no authority to speak to me like that, do you understand?" He said darkly while stalking towards me.

I bit my lip while stepping back away from him, holding my arms to my chest as my back hit the opposite wall behind me.

"Your makeups running down your face." He hummed mockingly.

"You love it." I clapped back instantly.

He was silent before grabbing my wrist and reattaching the handcuff to keep me locked up.

"Follow me and do not talk. One word and I'm bending you back over my knee in the middle of the hallway, understood?" He muttered.

"Aye, aye, mister LT, Captain, sir." I saluted him, watching him roll his eyes and yank me after him.