Chapter 14

Nothing stopped this man from getting what he wanted. Not my legs giving out and him having to lay me on the ground with my knees behind his head. Not my convulsing and mewls from overstimulation. Not even my hands desperately trying to push his mouth away as I came for a third time.

He finally got fed up with me and angrily ripped a pair of handcuffs from his belt. He slapped them on my wrists and held the chain above my head, muttering into my hot skin. "Move them again and I'm not touching your pretty pussy for a month, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes...yes, sir." I panted, my eyes closing and my eyebrows knitting together. "Simon, please. I can't t-take much m-more."

"Oh, yes you can. You're gonna take everything I give you, sweetheart. I know you can take it. Come on, baby. Tell me you can take it."

"I...I can...t-take it, sir."

"Oh, good girl." He hummed into my bundle of nerves. "Just for that, you can cum a fourth time. Go on, baby. Cum for me. Let me hear you."

His tongue flicked my clit at a speed I didn't know was humanly possible and I screamed again, cumming all over his face.

Simon licked me clean and pulled my boxers and pants back up my hips. He crawled over me and smiled smugly.

"I love this look on you, baby. Absolutely nothing going through your head other than pleasure and my face, isn't that right?"

I nodded absentmindedly, just barely registering his words enough to formulate a response. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, letting me taste myself on his tongue.

I pulled my handcuffed hands up and over his head, holding him down while I kissed him back. He reached behind him and easily broke the cuffs off, tucking them back in his pocket. "Can't have them knowing what I did to you in here."

"Shut up and kiss me." I whispered breathlessly, just needing his mouth back on mine.

"Ah, ah." He stopped me. "Only good girls get kisses."

"What? I've been a good girl. I swear." I shook my head and followed him as he stood.

He turned and cupped my chin with his thumb and index finger. "Naughty girls order their Daddy around. Good girls don't, sweetheart. You want a kiss, you have to swallow your pride and apologize."

Just then, Alejandro rushed in with a man over his shoulder, Soap right behind him. Price appeared a second after, his eyes darting to me before they softened. "I heard. You alright, kid?"

I hugged myself and nodded while staring at the ground. Price walked towards me and gently grabbed both my shoulders, making me look back up at him. "I know you had nothing to do with this. I'm not gonna hurt you, I promise. I actually glad you're alright, believe it or not."

I smiled at his joke and nodded again. He sighed and pulled me to his chest, surprising me immensely. His arms wrapped loosely around my back while I stayed frozen in my place. I realized he was telling the truth and didn't want to hurt me.

I latched my arms around his back and buried my face in his collar bone, hearing him chuckle to himself as he patted my back.

"Everyone else got out safely." Soap interrupted my thoughts. "I only found Roach. He's alright just a bunch of bruises and his legs have out on the way here."

The man Soap called Roach groaned in pain as he tried to sit up. His eyes locked on me before he jumped off the table he was sitting on and lunged at me. I yelled out in fear but Simon and Soap had grabbed him before he'd gotten too close.

"What the hell is she doing still alive?!" He yelled to them. "She's the reason they're here, don't you see it?! She led them here! We need to kill her now!"

"No one will be killing anyone." Price spoke up, extending an arm out towards him while keeping his other around my back. "She had no idea. Their leader tried to kill her when he found out what she told us. They are not her friends, Roach. She's on our side. I swear it."

Suddenly gunfire blasted through the hallway, ending in my ears ringing quietly. My breathing sped up before Price soothingly pet my hair, the feeling of Roach's eyes staring at me making me feel uneasy.

Soap cocked his pistol with his AK at his side, Simon and Alejandro following. "I'm gonna kill every last one of them." He muttered angrily and strode out with the men behind him.

Price loosened his grip on me and hooking his thumb under my chin to make me look up at him. "Stay here and don't leave. Roach will keep watch."

"No, no, no." I shook my head but his hands moved to my cheeks as he softly shushed.

"Nothing's gonna happen to you, I promise." He nodded down at me and looked over the the man leaning on the table with his hands supporting his back. "You keep her safe, alright? I don't care how. Kill whoever you have to."

"Yes, sir." Roach nodded back, his mask covering his mouth and nose but his tone was clear.

Price disappeared with the rest of the team and left me with the man that just tried to tackle-kill me not ten minutes ago.

"Get in the corner."

I turned to him in confusion with my arms hugging myself again. "What?"

"Get in the fucking corner." He snapped. "Sit like a good girl."

I obeyed and pulled my knees to my chest. There was silence before he spoke again, this time with venom lacing with words.

"I don't know what lies you spewed to Price or Ghost or to whoever else you pawned, but I don't believe for a second you're innocent in this. Look at the facts, yeah? You're old band comes in here guns a blazing right after you told Ghost everything you knew about this 'ambush'. You ran away from Ghost when he told you to stay put because your old teammates where invading us. So no, I don't believe a word coming outta your mouth."

"I didn't know, I swear—"

"Bullshit! That is such fucking bullshit and you fucking know it!" He yelled and jumped away from the table again. "Just confess, little bitch. You're not getting out of this either way."

I looked up at him with knitted eyebrows as he stood in the middle of the room with his arms over his chest. "What?"

"Oh, Price hasn't told you? Didn't think he would. He's gonna kill you once this is all over, doesn't matter if you're innocent or not, which you mostly certainly aren't."

He leaned down with his hands on the walls above me, towering over my body. "He'll take you out back and make you get on your knees. Maybe make you put your hands on your head or maybe tie 'em behind you back just to make you feel even more helpless than you already are. Then he'll take out his pistol and aim it right here."

His fingers made a gun and pressed themselves into my forehead. He made an explosion sound with his mouth and laughed when I flinched hard, swaying back to his spot on the table.

"Ghost is in on it to, you know. He don't care about you. Neither does Soap or Alejandro. No one cares about you. And apparently not even your old buddies since I'm hearin' they tryna kill you."

I could feel my heart starting to beat faster and my face go white. Roach muttered to himself and stood again, walking to the door and peeking his head out and staying in the doorway.

My mind was racing but one thought was into the center of them all.

I have to get out. They're going to kill me if I don't get out. I need to get out.

I looked at for Roach again and saw him in the same spot. My eyes darted around the room and stopped on a black, metal pole laying on the floor near the back of the room. I looked back at him before quickly rushing for it, his head whipping around just as I grabbed it.

"Oh, you little shit." He muttered and grabbed his gun but before he could cock it the heaviest part of the pole landed in his head, my heavy breathing the only sound in the room.