Chapter 13

I had stopped crying completely after a while, curled up in Soap's lap while my tears dried in my face.

"He tried to kill me." I whispered to myself, the realization that I was that close to death finally setting in. "Mathews was going to kill me."

Soap looked down at me and wiped the water stains off my cheeks in silence. My eyes darted up to his and he smiled softly. I sniffled and cuddled closer to his chest, feeling his arms tighten more around me to keep me where I wanted.

Alejandro came running back in with Simon right on his tail, both of them breathing heavily.

"Oh, thank god." Soap muttered in relief. "What's going on out there, LT?"

"Madness." Simon panted. "They're shooting at whatever moves, alive or not." His eyes stopped on me and he froze. "What happened."

I blinked and leaned back into Soap, holding back more tears while he spoke for me. "Mathews tried to kill her. That's all she told me."

"He had her backed into a corner on her knees with his gun pointed right at her head." Alejandro finished. "He was seconds away from pulling that fucking trigger before I killed him. She's not hurt, Ghost, but definitely in shock."

Simon rushed at me and ripped me from Soap's grip, slamming me against the wall instead. "Tell me you didn't know. Tell me you had no idea this would happen."

My chin quivered again while I shook my head. "I didn't know." My voice whispered almost nothing. "I'm sorry."

A soft sigh came from under his mask before he latched his arms around my back, locking me in a death-grip hug while the others stood behind us.

"Soap, I need you to find Price. They knocked out the coms so they won't work. Alejandro, find anyone you can alive and bring them back here. Stay hidden, the both of you." Simon commanded.

"Yes, sir."

Alejandro's eyes lingered on me for a second longer before he ran out behind Soap. Simon pulled away with his arms still holding me tight and yanked off his mask, immediately leaning down and kissing me passionately. I kissed him back and pulled myself up by his neck to reach him higher.

He walked until my back hit a corner and dropped me down onto my feet. I tried to climb back up but he forced me to stay down, slowly pulling away and staring at my swollen lips.

Simon stared in my eyes as he kneeled in front of me, his hands fumbling with the buckle of the cargo pants I stole from him. My mind finally realized what was going on and my head darted towards the door, fearing anyone walking in.

"They won't know if you stay silent." He muttered while pulling down both layers of fabric and smirking at the sight of my pussy. "Well, would you look at that. Already so wet for me, you're practically dripping down your thighs."

I whined and closed my eyes, resting my head on the wall behind me.

"Arms behind your back, sweetheart. A man's gotta eat and I can't have anything getting in my way, now can I?"

I obeyed and clasped my hands behind me to make sure they wouldn't go anywhere. Simon leaned closer to my pussy and spread my lips with his fingers. He took his tongue and licked a long stripe from my hole to my clit before sucking it into his mouth and staying very still.

Suddenly, his tongue rapidly flicked over my bud while his eyes watched me. I jumped with my mouth dropping open and my back arching. I moaned out in need and tried to buck my hips into his mouth but he forced them back with his arm and kept eating.

"Holy shit. Holy shit. Holy shit." I gasped and bit my lip.

Simon flicked and slurped and bit like there was no tomorrow. In seconds I was so close to my orgasm, and every time he paused to let me come down before he started again.

His finger started to poke around my hole but never fully go in, teasing me to the max. I whimpered but he didn't stop, only doing it more each time I did.

"Simon, please." I begged him. "Please, just let me cum, please."

"You cum when I tell you. Understand?" He growled and swiped his tongue faster.

I gasped as my hands flew to his hair, pulling and yanking while my orgasm got closer and closer. My body was so close to its edge, just needing something—anything—to tip me over.

Simon moaned straight into my bud and I screamed, forcing his face further against my pussy. His fingers gripped my thighs, almost ripping through the fabric of my pants.