Chapter 10

We had been walking for what felt like three million hours before he stopped in front of a door. I sighed while he fettled with the lock, earning a warning glance from him as he walked inside. The door locked again the moment it shut completely and I realized I was inside his bedroom.

Simon unlocked the cuffs and pointed to his bed. I walked close to it and carefully scanned over the blankets and pillows before jumping onto it and hiding under the huge king sized comforter.

"Why am I in your room?" I asked him as he switched masks to a dry one.

"Because I want you to be. Any more questions?"

"Why are you putting in another mask when I've already seen your face?"

He didn't respond and walked towards me, shooing at me to move over. I did and he wiggled under the covers with me, laying on his back and looking up at the ceiling. He sighed deeply and closed his eyes, my own staring down at his still bare chest and trying not to salivate while I'm at it.

"Why am I here?" I asked again. "I'm your enemy who you need to interrogate to get information about my boss so he doesn't kill you all and yet I'm in your bed after you just fucked-"

"Don't pretend you didn't love it." He scoffed. "Quit acting so tough. You're not."

"Fuck you, yes I am." I raised my voice at him.

"Oh, really? Look me in the eye and tell me your knees wouldn't buckle if I ordered you to do something for me." Simon looked down at me and slowly crawled closer while keeping direct eye contact. "Tell me you wouldn't obey just for me to praise you like the good girl you want to be, hm? You wanna be a good girl for me?"

I couldn't stop a whimper from coming through my nose as he hovered over top of me, his hands on either side of my head with his knees straddling my hips.

"Am I making you flustered, sweetheart?" He taunted, his thumb moving to play with my bottom lip.

"N-No." I muttered and dropped my eyes, swallowing thickly.

Simon's fingers gripped my chin and forced me to look back into his eyes. "You want me to kiss you again, don't you, sweetheart."

I nodded mindlessly as soon as the words left his mouth. His other hand pulled up his mask until his mouth and nose were exposed. A smirk was plastered on his face as I stared at his lips and bit my own.

"How bad do you want it, hm? Tell Daddy how bad you need him. Go on, he wants to hear it from your pretty, little mouth."

"Please...please, sir." I whispered. "I need it. I need it so bad."

"Oh, no, see, I think you can live just fine without it. After all, you are my enemy." He mocked me as he grabbed his mask.

I latched my arms around his neck and smashed out mouth together, knocking him over onto his back with me on top.

Simon laughed deeply into me and cupped my lower back in his hands. "Someone's eager."

"Shut the fuck up and kiss me, Simon." I growled.

"Yes, ma'am."

I pinched the top of his mask between my fingers and slowly pulled the rest off of his head again. Out of nowhere there was a knock on his door, an irritated voice speaking through it.

"Are you two decent?"

Price. I panicked and shoved the mask back on his face, jumping off of his lap and hiding under the covers while Simon yelled to his captain. "Come in, sir."

Price opened the door and saw me cuddled under the covers up to my eyes, staring at him from his spot in the doorway. He sighed and shut the door behind him, leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. "What the fuck, Simon."

"She's told us all we need to know, sir. I know exactly where Mathews is and what he's planning. I thought she deserved a little pleasure." He scoffed and propped his head up with his hands.

"A little? The entire base could hear her fucking screaming! The next time you two decide to fuck around, at least use a gag."

I snickered and hid my face completely. He rolled his eyes and ripped the door open again, muttering under his breath while walking down the hallway. I turned into Simon's shoulder laughing silently before he pulled my arm over his chest and out my head on his shoulder.

"He's not very happy." He muttered.

I snorted and shook my head while he giggled under me. "I wonder if Alejandro heard since the whole base did. Maybe he'll finally leave me alone after I've had a better."

"'Better'? Sweetheart, I'm the best you're ever gonna get."