Chapter 7

Alejandro rubbed his beard before pointing at me again. "She deserves it."

"She deserves unnecessary pain? Why?"

"Because she's a whore, Simon!"

I flinched and gripped his knee tighter, his hand softly scratching my scalp through my hair. "That's enough, Alejandro. Leave."

"Ghost—"

"Leave. Now."

Alejandro muttered under his breath before storming past us. I gasped and scrambled away from him but he suddenly gripped my ankle, yanking me back towards him. I yelled, twisting and kicking but it only made him tighten his grip.

"Oh, no. You're not getting away that easy." He chuckled under his breath.

"No, no, no, no please." I whimpered, clawing at the floor under me for anything I could grab to get away from him.

Simon forced me to flip onto my back and straddled my hips, sitting right on top of my crotch while pinning my wrists down by my head.

"If you behave and take your punishment like a good little girl, I will allow you to wash yourself as long as you want with whatever you want. Do we have a deal?" He asked with a condescending tilt of his head.

"Fuck you!" I shouted in his face and he slammed me further against the floor. "Touch me and I'll kill you!"

"I think it's a little late for that, sweetheart. Are you going to be a good girl for me?" He leaned down until his mask was just inches from touching my lips, the feeling of his breath on my skin making my stomach twist. "Be a good little slut for Daddy and do what he tells you, hm?"

A whimper slipped past my brain and through my nose, my eyes locked on his.

"Oh, was that a whimper I heard? Do you like me dominating you, sweetheart? Do you like me taking control over your entire body? Hm? Answer me, sweetheart."

"Yes, sir." My voice whispered uncontrollably.

I could feel my body heating up under his gaze, my cheeks turning bright red. Simon laughed darkly from behind his mask, hooking his thumb under the bottom and lifting it slowly.

My breathing dropped as I watched his neck come into view. His sharp jawline peaked from behind the fabric before his chin was seconds from being exposed but he stopped, pulling it back down all the way to cover his skin.

"Oh, don't tell me you thought I was gonna show you my face." He tutted. "I'd have to kill you, sweetheart, and I don't want that yet."

"What are you gonna do to me?" I whispered with fear.

"I think a good spanking should fix your attitude, don't you? Be Daddy's good little slut and don't move."

Simon climbed off of me and walked out of view. My mind was racing but blank at the same time. I couldn't keep a single thought.

"On your knees, Izzy."

I immediately listened and turned over onto my legs. A hum come from him before he dropped three things in front of me.

"Choose the one you want to be punished with."

My eyes scanned over the items. A whip, a paddle, and a glove. I grabbed the glove and set it aside from the others. Simon grabbed the whip and paddle and threw them into another pile of toys. He reached down for the glove and checked it into a different pile, confusion tingling inside of me.

"What? You said I could choose." I said and lifted my head to look up at him.

"You did." He replied and held up his own gloved hand, wiggling his fingers down at me.

He stepped closer to me but I held my arm out to keep him as far away as possible. "I changed my mind! I want the paddle. Please."

"Too late, sweetheart. You already chose. Hand and knees, ass up." He commanded sternly.

I forced back a whine and obeyed, leaning back down and arching my back until my breasts were pushed into the floor and my knees were further apart than my shoulders.

Simon kneeled on one leg beside me and slid my stomach over his knee, letting me use his other to stabilize myself with my hands. "Count or I start over. Stutter, I start over. Skip a number, I start over. Am I clear?"

"Yes, sir." I said quietly. "How high do I have to count?"

"Oh, I think fifteen will be enough."

~~

The second he landed the third one, I knew I had fucked up by picking that stupid glove and thinking I was getting out easy. I was ten in and already sobbing, my head hurt, my arms were sore and I didn't want to know what my ass looked like.

"Eleven!" I cried out. "Please, sir, please...I can't take any more."

"Yes, you can. Don't you want to be my good little girl, hm?"

I moaned. I couldn't help it.

Fuck, the things I would let this man do to me. I wanna be his good girl. I wanna be his. I need to be his. My mind was betraying me and I forced myself to shove my thoughts down just as he landed the twelfth spank.

"Twelve...fuck..." I whispered.

"Just three more, Izzy. You can do it. You're being such a good girl for me. Come on. Let me hear you." Simon coxed me, his voice smooth and dark.

Out of nowhere, he slapped me the last three times in a row, my screams filling the room. His hand gently rubbed my skin and I realized he had taken his glove off and was massaging me skin-to-skin.

"Such a good girl. Let's get you that shower, hm?"