Chapter Four

Author's note: hey guys! just wanted to let you know that I plan to try and post a chapter every week! the day can very because of my schedule but most likely it'll be on either fridays or sometime during the weekend, remember to vote and comment! :) hope you enjoy

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

The Prince scattered the Dragonballs, and quickly found a good hiding spot nearby. He planned to wait for Frieza to show up, then quietly slip away— using their inability to sense power without a scouter for his escape.

As he swam away in the nearby lake, his mind was still reeling over the Mysterious Yellow Eyed Woman, who psychotically sacrificed herself for him. Her words still ringing through him,

"You're not a super saiyan, Frieza could definitely still defeat you.."

"Gather a team, and defeat him."

Vegeta scowls, "Damn that crazy woman! she doesn't understand the true power of Saiyans.. I don't need anyone."

He still had many questions, but the chaotic events that ensued after soon pushed all thoughts of the strange woman to the back of his mind.

The Woman had been laying in a puddle of her own blood when Frieza and his soldiers burst through the door. Frieza had heard the beginning of a transmission from his Submissive before she was abruptly cut off. Frieza and Zarbon rushed back as quick as they could to try and catch the Prince before he tried to foil their plans.

Frieza had not expected his Weapon to be defeated so easily, 'He can't be this strong..' Frieza scowled at the thought. He knew that he was still powerful enough to defeat everyone on this planet, but the way the Prince keeps slipping from his grasp is all too concerning for The Emperor.

Frieza would never admit it to anyone other than himself, but he was actually quite fond of The Woman. Even though she was restrained or out of it most of the time, he treated her differently than all of his other men, and they secretly knew it.

He wondered if she had lost this battle because of the cuffs. By now the restraints he always placed on her when they were out were just a formality. He didn't see the need to continue treating her like his prisoner when she had more than proved herself to him over all the years they spent together, but in actual reality— even though he would never admit it to himself, it was out of fear.

He didn't want to know how powerful he had made his Weapon to be, because his arrogance and pride couldn't stand the thought of anyone else being stronger than him or even coming close to it.

Even though they had a rocky start, he believed that she had redeemed herself and proved her undying love to him, through her mindless loyalty.

It was also her eyes, they were so strikingly ethereal, that he had forbade his men from looking into them because he wanted to preserve those delicious golden orbs for himself, treating them as his most prized Gem.

He ordered his men to find another recuperation tank to put her in, replace her tattered clothes, and for someone to clean up the mess. Zarbon was tasked with finding Vegeta and the missing Dragon Balls. In that time Frieza was informed by another soldier that they had contacted the Ginyu Force and they were on their way.

He knew Vegeta didn't know who she was, and she him, and Frieza did that on purpose. He didn't want any Saiyan exposure to her until he was sure she didn't remember her origins, the last few cleansing sessions had proven so.

Once everyone was given their tasks and gone, Frieza went back to his viewing room up top and paced around the large space. Formulating his strategy for when the Ginyu Force shows up.