Chapter Eleven

⋯⋅๑┈•✦✦•┈๑⋅⋯ ⋯⋅๑┈•✦✦•┈๑⋅⋯

Somewhere in Otherworld...

Tien, Chiaotzu, and Yamcha all high five one another behind King Kai after watching the battle between Frieza and the Saiyans via King Kai's power to view anything in his quadrant of the universe. King Kai scratches his chin in wonder, "hmmm..."

'The Saiyan Woman was able to combine her energy with the Spirit Bomb without injury to herself... The only people capable of handling The Spirit Bomb are beings with pure hearts, this is an interesting development...' He thinks to himself

**

King Kai is the North Kai, a powerful guardian who watches over the north quadrant of the Universe. Before the situation with Frieza, the 3 Earthlings including Piccolo had been killed on Earth by Vegeta and another Saiyan named Nappa, who did not live through the battle. After dying the Earthlings and Namekian made their journey down the legendary Snake Way path in Otherworld to receive training from King Kai like Goku once had.

While they trained, everyone on Earth (Krillin, Gohan, Bulma, and eventually Goku followed separately) made a plan to go to the original place where Dragonballs came from, Planet Namek, so they could use them to bring their friends back to life, as the Earth's Dragonballs couldn't be used due to Piccolo's death, who is the counterpart to Kami (the Earth's guardian who came from Namek that created the magical orbs, when one dies they both die). During the chaos in Namek, when the Earthlings were finally able to make their wish, they wished for Piccolo to be revived, then wished again to bring him to Namek. Before they could make their third wish, the Dragonball's creator Lord Guru passed away from a broken heart due to the pain he felt from Frieza murdering his children, which turned the orbs into stones. Forcing the Earthlings, Piccolo, and Vegeta to face off with Frieza.

While those balls were useless, with Piccolo's resurrection, brought back Kami as well, which made the Earth's Dragonballs usable again. With that Kami had his accomplice Mr. Popo set off to gather all of them and when he does he contacts King Kai not too long after the battle between the Saiyans and Frieza, offering to restore Yamcha and Tien.

Before King Kai could make a decision, more terrible events began to unfold on Namek, putting the Planet in danger of exploding, King Kai tells him to wait so he could think of a plan to help the others on Namek.

King Kai eventually comes up with an alternate plan, to use the Earth's Dragon Balls/Shenron's one wish to restore everyone on Namek who was murdered by Frieza, which will revive Elder Guru, with his revival, the Namekian Dragonballs will also be restored allowing someone to then use the final wish from Porunga to ask everyone on Namek to be transported to Earth except for Frieza, who will be left to die in the planet's explosion.

However, this will require Yamcha and Tien to stay an extra year with King Kai. After hearing the plan they are more than happy to wait after watching the horrors caused by Frieza on the soon to be crumbling Planet.

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Piccolo and Goku walk over to the crater. Piccolo is irritated, it seemed impossible for Frieza to survive that bomb, and he thinks they are wasting their time lingering at the site, and thought Goku was being stubborn, 'It's that woman... her paranoia's making him doubt himself.' he thinks to himself, Krillin walks up beside him, giving him a knowing nod, looking just as frustrated.