Chapter Five

After Goku was finally stable in the Isolation Tank, Vegeta took Gohan and Krillin to the armory to get new fighting gear. The bald Earthling decided it was best for him to go to Guru's to get the Dragonball's password. As he flew away the Prince turned to Gohan,

"Watch the Dragonballs, I'm going to take a small nap." he walks away from the boy, when he finally stops walking, he finds himself in the lab where the Woman resides. He knew she had been in the tank for a while by now and wanted to see if her healing would be completed soon so he could interrogate her, he wanted answers about her knowledge.

He took a seat in front of the tank's door, setting a timer for a hour.

"This should be enough time for the baldy to get the password and to get my strength back, a warrior needs his rest too." He leaned back and closed his eyes, smiling to himself.

Xylias felt Vegeta near her, she knew her healing was almost complete, and she felt a slight glimmer of hope, 'Is he waiting to free me?' she asked herself

She wanted to try and communicate with telepathy again but was slightly hesitant because of what had just happened with Goku, she didn't know if she hurt him or not— but she knew something had gone wrong. 'I have to keep trying... my time is running out' she said to herself, which was true. Xylias didn't know what everyone was up to, but she knew the Emperor would catch on to whatever these guys were planning and come back here at some point to meet her when she woke, which she still did not know what Frieza planned to do with her when that time came.

She closed her eyes and took some time to try and center herself to focus her mind. When she finally felt the shift— she found herself transported back to the Dark Place. She stepped out of the tank, looking out the window she noticed the sky was quite dark, which was weird for a planet with 3 suns.

'Wait a second... there is no nighttime on Namek... what is going on?' she thought to herself, she focused her energy until she sensed the 2 earthling's energy signatures outside on the other side of the ship. Using instant transmission, her bodily projection appeared near the 2 earthlings, along with an extravagantly large Dragon apparition.

The robust Dragon took her breath away, it emulated otherworldly respect and terrifying beauty.

"Speak now and I will grant you three wishes of anything within my power." the deep voice booms down to the Earthlings and Namekian.

'Oh no, they're making their wishes, and Vegeta's still asleep!' she realized, she felt a ominous powerful energy ping in the opposite direction, 'Frieza... he knows, I have to be quick.'

Using instant transmission, she appeared next to Vegeta again, who was still sleeping soundly, she bent down and quickly placed her hand on his cheek. She focused her energy—feeling for his subconscious. The Prince's mind was absolutely quiet, he was exhausted after the multiple battles he had faced over the period of several days with little to no sleep. It was difficult to find his center of thoughts, but finally after a few moments of concentration, she saw a purple light within him and drew herself in.

'Vegeta wake up! The Dragon is here and Frieza is coming! Free me so I can help you fight him, please!' she commanded through her subconscious, she didn't care if she wasn't fully healed anymore, she just wanted to be free.

The Prince jolted awake, jumping to his feet. His short-lived slumber had been interrupted by flashing images of yellow eyes, a dragon, and Frieza, paired with a desperate plea.

He was breathing heavily, his cheek burned with warmth, and his mind was reeling. Vegeta looked at the unconscious woman in the Isolation Tank, the bone chilling scream could still be heard in his head,