Chapter 1.

TW: This story contains graphic violence/ physical & mental abuse.
——

"Wake up!" Taehyung screamed as he jumped onto Jungkook's bed. Jungkook groaned, he was anything but ready to wake up.

"Hyung, do you know what time it is?" Jungkook whispered as he stretched in bed and turned to face away from his hyung.

"Yes, actually I do know what time it is, and it's time for you to wake up!" Taehyung smiled and started tickling Jungkook to get him out of bed.

The youngest started to squirm and giggle, "Okay, okay. I'm up!" He sat up in bed, desperately trying to get Taehyung to stop tickling him. He considered tickling a form of torture and he hated it. Unfortunately his hyungs always used that bit of knowledge to their own advantage.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Taehyung shouted excitedly.

Namjoon opened the door. "Are you two ready?" He eyed Jungkook. "You're not even out of bed yet?! Jungkook we have to be at the studio in 20 minutes!"

"Oh, shit!" Jungkook flew out of bed and ran to his closet to grab an outfit. He completely forgot that they had to be at the studio early today. They were collaborating with another artist for a project. Taehyung was the most excited because it was one of his favorite singers and he knew it'd be a huge surprise, and treat, for ARMY.

"Hurry it up!" Namjoon chuckled as he left the room. Soon Taehyung and Jungkook were ready to head out the door with the rest of their hyungs and they were on their way to the studio. Jin offered to stop at a drive-thru somewhere for breakfast because he felt bad that Jungkook never had time to eat.

"It's okay, I will have something at the studio," Jungkook replied.

"Are you sure?" Hobi asked. "You don't want something a little more...luxurious...than cafeteria food? Like...McDonalds?" Hobi made everyone laugh. Even McDonalds was more luxurious than some of the stuff they were eating at BigHit.

"It's fine hyung, I'm okay," Jungkook smiled. His hyungs were his favorite people in the world because they were the six people in his life who took the absolute best care of him.

"If you say so," Jin replied.

They got to the studio and spent hours working with their collaborating artist. The hours went by quickly because they were having so much fun and enjoying themselves. Towards the end of their work the members had grown quite exhausted, except the two youngest.

It was already evening when they were headed home and an ad popped up on Jungkook's phone about a carnival in town that night.

"Hyungs can we please go!?" Jungkook begged.

"Not tonight bunny, we're all pretty tired," Yoongi replied as he yawned. He was ready to go home and pass out, even on the floor if that was as far as he made it.

"I'm not tired." Taehyung gestured to Jungkook, "I want to go too."

"How do you both have so much energy?" Jimin asked laughing. "I mean seriously, where do you store it all?"

Taehyung and Jungkook shrugged.

"Survival of the fittest," Jungkook giggled. He loved teasing his older brothers any moment he could.

"Tell you what, I'll drop you two off at the carnival and just call hyung when you're ready to leave, and I'll come pick you up," Jin offered. He was exhausted too but he thought his maknae's were too cute and he was a pushover, always giving them what they wanted. The two youngest thanked their oldest hyung as he drove to drop them off at the carnival. When they got there Jungkook asked the rest of them if they were sure they didn't want to stick around. They were sure.