Chapter 29.

Jin and Jimin were both exhausted the next day. Jimin had gotten some sleep after Jin had taken over, but Jin got absolutely none. Taehyung and Jungkook were up with nightmares the entire night and Jin didn't know what to do except repeatedly tell them they were safe and okay.

Hobi and Yoongi took over making breakfast while everyone else continued resting in their beds.

Namjoon finally woke up and strolled to the living room, turning the TV on. It was all over the news that "The People In The Woods" documentary had been real, and discovered by police after "multiple victims and witnesses were found."

Namjoon turned the off TV. Aish. Hopefully they leave our maknae's names out of this whole thing.

"Goodmorning," Jimin said from the hallway while ruffling his own hair. His hyungs asked how his night went and he explained what happened.

"Damn, any idea what their nightmares were about?" Hobi asked.

"I mean...one could assume what they were about," Jimin replied.

"Fair point," Hobi said. He gestured for Jimin to sit at the table and served him breakfast first. Yoongi went to go wake up the others. When he opened the door Jin was awake playing on his phone, and Jungkook was awake just staring at a sleeping Taehyung.

"Good morning! Breakfast is ready!" Yoongi smiled and left the room.

Jin got up and walked over to Jungkook. "You feeling hungry?"

Jungkook nodded. Jin grabbed his maknae's hand to help him up out of bed and led him towards the bedroom door but Jungkook froze in his tracks.

"No," Jungkook said with a shaky voice.

"What?" Jin turned to him confused.

Jungkook pointed to Taehyung. "I can't just leave him there."

"But we should let him keep sleeping. You two didn't exactly sleep well last night," Jin said.

"I can't leave him all alone," Jungkook frowned.

"Why?" Jin asked.

"Because what if something happens to him?"

"What would happen? He's asleep in his bed, Kookie. Nothing is going to happen to him, I promise."

Jungkook backed away from Jin and sat on the bed next to Taehyung. "I'll wait for him to wake up."

"Koo-"

"I said I'll wait!" Jungkook yelled. The youngest felt like he'd made a lot of mistakes that got Taehyung hurt and he wasn't going to dare do that again.

Jin sighed. "Okay." He wasn't going to pressure Jungkook into leaving Taehyung alone if that's not what the maknae wanted.

The oldest made his way to the kitchen and everyone hugged him and thanked him for taking one for the team.

"It's nothing." Jin yawned as he grabbed a plate of food, and walked back towards the maknae's bedroom.

"What...are you doing?" Namjoon asked.

"Jungkook won't come out without Taehyung and who knows when that boy will wake up and he needs to eat, so breakfast in bed it is." Jin disappeared down the hall.

The rest of the members looked at eachother, eyes full with sorrow. "What exactly do we do about that? The separation anxiety I mean?" Yoongi asked.

"I have no idea. Hopefully their psychiatrist can help with that," Namjoon replied.

"When are they coming by for the first visit?" Hobi asked.

"In a few days. The two need some time to get settled in first," Namjoon replied.