Chapter 31.

It had been about a week since the members had to deal with being at the police station to watch Taehyung and Jungkook identify people. The police had stopped at the house one more time to get final statements and ask a million more questions, but the two didn't have any new information that they hadn't said a million times already.

Hobi had nonchalantly asked the police if they figured out how the fires started, and they had concluded someone in the colony must've done it. Hobi looked at Jimin and they both sighed with relief, knowing that they were in the clear and wouldn't be in any trouble for it. Jimin had asked if anyone had died in the fire and the police said they hadn't found any dead bodies, so it seemed like everyone had gotten out.

Over the week it was in the news that more and more people were coming forward and speaking out against their torture, and the members were extremely happy to see so many other people had been led to freedom. All of those victims were able to identify their owns masters, so an extreme amount of arrests had been made. Unfortunately because the colony had been operating for so long, there were families who had to get the news that that's where their loved ones from decades ago had been lost, but many families found great closure in at least finally knowing what happened.

Now that things with the police were calming down and they were more focused on the criminals than the victims, it was finally getting easier for the members to focus solely on helping the maknae's with their trauma.

And today was the first day that the psychiatrist, Dr. Yun, was making his way to the house. They'd all met briefly in the hospital and everyone was extremely excited for the sessions to finally start. When he showed up to their house, the members greeted him warmly. Taehyung and Jungkook were napping in their room so Jimin ran to go wake them up.

The two strolled out together and Dr. Yun asked where they could have their session and Jin pointed to the couch in the middle of the living room. "I was wondering if we could be in these sessions too?"

All of the members wanted to be as involved as possible in their maknae's healing process, which meant they all wanted in on the therapy too. Not only so they could know how the two youngest were really feeling, but so they could also know how the psychiatrist dealt with their feelings and what techniques he would be using.

Dr. Yun gestured to Jungkook and Taehyung. "Honestly, that is completely up to them. This is their session. They're in charge here."

The maknae's said it was fine, they didn't mind their hyungs sticking around. They actually felt better about it that way. Extra protection should anything go wrong.

Everyone gathered in the living room, ready to start.

Dr. Yun began. "Well, I'll be honest and say I have seen quite a lot in the news about this entire ordeal. You two have not been specifically mentioned, but I can only assume that the things I have heard many other victims describe are some of the same things you two have experienced?"

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at eachother, and then back at Dr. Yun, nodding.

"Then the first thing I would like to know is how it started. How did you get from your home, to there?"

Jin held back his tears as he raised his hand. "It was my fault."

Everyone turned to him and Yoongi spoke up. "I know I was quick to blame you but we have already established that what happened to them was not your fault, hyung." Or mine. He knew all too well what if felt like to feel that guilt and blame considering he had already struggled before with feeling it himself.

Jin broke down crying and dropped his face into his hands. "I'm so sorry."

"Hyung you didn't do it," Jungkook frowned.