Chapter 17.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's arms as the youngest kept crying.

"What do you mean you're in a lot of trouble? What happened?" Taehyung asked full of worry. Jungkook dropped his head into Taehyung's chest and continued to be completely hysterical.

"I-I-I messed up. I spilled...I made a mess...I messed up...hyung I messed up..." Jungkook choked over his own tears. "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! I'm so sorry!"

Taehyung hugged Jungkook tightly and rubbed his back as he cried. He didn't understand what exactly it was that Jungkook was talking about, and he really didn't understand why on earth he was apologizing to him.

"He's g-g-going to k-k-ill me," Jungkook cried. His words were muffled by Taehyung's shirt. For the first time in his entire life he didn't even feel safe from harm in his hyungs arms but it was the only bit of comfort he had.

"Alright, just try to breathe." Taehyung rocked Jungkook back and forth. "He's not going to kill you."

"He...he's really mad, hyung." Jungkook finally lifted his face and looked into Taehyung's eyes again. Taehyung could see how red and swollen his maknae's eyes were from all the crying.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's puffy cheeks in his hands and wiped his tears away with his thumbs. "He's not going to kill you," he repeated, "I'll kill that bastard first if he even tries."

Jungkook dropped to his knees. "I want to go home!" he screamed. "Please! I just want to go home!" Jungkook started begging over and over to go home. He knew in reality Taehyung couldn't do anything about it but he was so desperate he couldn't help but beg. He was so terrified of what was going to happen to him. He'd been hit enough by now to know this was the maddest his Master had ever been, which meant whatever happened was going to hurt a lot worse than anything he's experienced so far. He started trembling more when he heard the Master screaming downstairs. The Master was screaming at his two dinner guests to please not leave, but they insisted that their night had been ruined and they were leaving.

Taehyung ran to peek out of the window when he heard the screaming leave from inside the house and head outside the house. He looked through the bars and saw the Master chasing after the women, still begging them not to go but to no avail.

He frantically backed away when he saw the Master turn and look at the window of their room from where he was standing in the front yard. He realized Jungkook was right. The man was angry, and Jungkook was in a lot of trouble. Anxiety filled Taehyung's own chest as he ran back to his still sobbing maknae.

He wrapped his arms around him. "Listen to me." He didn't seem to get Jungkook's attention so he gently grabbed Jungkook's chin and turned his face towards him. "Listen to me, Kookie. I won't let him hurt you. You got that? I won't. Not again. He'll have to kill me first before I even let him get anywhere near you. Trust me. Please just trust me. Please take deep breaths before you get sick," Taehyung said.

Jungkook tried to take a deep breath but started coughing uncontrollably instead.

Then, they heard him coming up the stairs.

Taehyung's grip around Jungkook got even tighter as the youngests entire body tensed up so much that Taehyung felt as though he was hugging stone. The outside lock could be heard unlatching.

"T-Taehyung..." Jungkook stared desperately at his hyung. He didn't know what he wanted to ask for. He just needed Taehyung.

The door flew open and the Master stood there, red with anger written all over his face.

Taehyung protectively sat in front of Jungkook but didn't say a word.

"You!" the Master screamed as he pointed at Jungkook. Suddenly the Master went silent for a moment as he looked back and forth between Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Actually," the Master pointed at Taehyung instead. "You! Come with me!"

Jungkook and Taehyung both felt their hearts leap up into their throats. They both sat silent with confusion.

The Master walked over and grabbed Taehyung's arm. "Are you deaf, boy?! I said come with me!" He started dragging Taehyung to his feet.

Jungkook instinctively grabbed Taehyung's arm. "No! Why?!"

The Master pushed Jungkook back harshly. Taehyung tried fighting his way out of the mans grip but couldn't.

"Consider this your punishment!" The Master screamed at Jungkook. The maknae's head was spinning. How is this my punishment?!

It instantly made sense. He's punishing me by hurting Taehyung, because he knows it will hurt me more.

He tried grabbing Taehyung again. "No! Please! He didn't do anything! It's not his fault! Don't hurt him!" he begged. Taehyung also quickly made sense of what was going on and realized he'd rather take the punishment for Jungkook.

He started crying knowing he was about to get hurt, but he looked at Jungkook. "It's okay. I'll be okay." He tried to wipe his tears away quickly but couldn't keep up with them.

"No!" Jungkook screamed as the Master started dragging Taehyung out of the bedroom. "No! Leave him alone! Hurt me! Not him! I'm the one who messed up not him! Take me, I'm the one who deserves it!"

The Master ignored his pleads as he threw Taehyung out of the room and quickly locked Jungkook in. Jungkook couldn't stop screaming as he started punching and kicking at the door. "Leave him alone! Stop it! Stop it! Leave my hyung alone, he didn't do anything!"

Jungkook could hear Taehyung being dragged down the hall, and he heard a door slam. He suddenly heard Taehyung start screaming.

"Taehyung! Taehyung!!" Jungkook screamed through his tears. He started punching at the bedroom door in a desperate attempt to escape. He was punching it so hard his knuckles started to split and bleed. The more Taehyung screamed and cried, the harder he punched and kicked. "Leave him alone! You bastard! You hurt him and I'll kill you!" Jungkook was overtaken with dread and started screaming threats and profanities through the door.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook backed up and threw his body against the door to try and get it open but it didn't work. Whatever the locking mechanism was used to keep it locked from the outside was incredibly strong. He could hear Taehyung continue to scream and he could hear stuff falling and banging noises. He knew the Master was torturing his hyung.

"Please!" He resorted to begging. "Please stop hurting him!" he screamed. "Please stop hurting my Taehyungie!" His vision was blurry and his head was spinning because of how much he was sobbing but he didn't give up. He still kept kicking and punching the door for what felt like an eternity until suddenly Taehyung had gone silent.

"Taehyung?!" Jungkook screamed and held his breath, hoping to hear the voice of his hyung. He didn't know what sound was worse now. The silence or the screaming.

When he still didn't hear his hyung make any noise, more panic shot through his chest. "Taehyung?! Taehyung are you okay?!" he screamed through the door. "TaeTae?!?!"

He desperately tried grabbing at the door handle to get the damn door open but he knew it wouldn't work. "Taehyung?!"

He took a step back when he heard footsteps coming again. His heart pounded as he stood there and watched the door to the bedroom be unlocked and reopened.

There stood the Master, carrying Taehyung's limp body in his hands. Taehyung looked lifeless and he was covered in bruises and blood.

"T-Tae-N...No..." Jungkook froze and couldn't get any more sounds out. The Master walked over and dropped Taehyung onto the bed. He turned and got in Jungkook's face.

"Next time, don't fuck up." The Master smacked Jungkook across the face and left the room. Jungkook stood there, unable to move as he stared at Taehyung.

He was too afraid to find out if Taehyung was dead or not.

Please...please...no...