Chapter 9.

While being dragged away, Jungkook and Taehyung tried to fight their way out of their new owners grip.

"Get off of us!" Taehyung screamed. "How many times do I have to tell you freaks that you can't buy people?!"

The man ignored him and continued to drag the two to his house. By the looks of it, the man owned the biggest house in the village and had the largest plot of land. Taehyung and Jungkook figured that this man must be of super high social rank and class within the community. Somewhere on the top.

Jungkook and Taehyung didn't stop trying to get free, though. Jungkook started kicking and the man pushed him face first into the dirt, telling him to knock it off "or else." Jungkook immediately started crying harder than he already had been as he was picked back up. Taehyung kicked the man in the leg for hurting Jungkook which landed him a nice hard smack across the face, making his lip bleed.

"I can see I'm going to have my hands full with you two," the man chuckled. He dragged them along until they were inside the mans home. They were greeted by a small dog that seemed excited, but the man quickly put the dog into a room. He then shoved the two singers onto the floor and started screaming his rules at them. Protocol they were to follow at all times, rules that they shouldn't even think about breaking, what will happen to them if they don't listen, how they shouldn't even think about trying to run away because they'd just get shot anyway. He told them how they were going to be working for him, tending to his land, tending to his house, etc. 

"And you will call me Master, because you two belong to me now. I own you," the man said.

"You don't own shit!" Jungkook screamed through his tears. "You'll go to jail for this!"

The Master started laughing uncontrollably, saying how nobody ever tried escaping from this village and lived to tell authorities about it. He wasn't concerned.

"You can just forget life out there exists. Because for you two, it doesn't anymore."

Jungkook and Taehyung thought of their hyungs, wondering where they were and what they were doing.

"Hyungs are going to find us, and then you'll be sorry!" Taehyung screamed. The Master walked over and placed his foot against Taehyung's chest. "The only one who will be sorry is you. I suggest you shut your mouth, because you're really starting to piss me off."

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and could see his maknae give him a pleading look, internally begging his hyung not to get them in trouble. Taehyung shut his mouth.

The Master grabbed them off the floor and dragged them into a bedroom upstairs. They both noticed that the lock was on the outside.

They were shoved into the room and told this was where they'd be staying. They were finally freed of their handcuffs. The room had one small bed in it. That was it. The one window that looked out into the village was small and had bars on it, making this a prison. Before they had much time to react they heard the door slam shut and heard it lock from the outside. They both ran to it and started banging on it screaming to be let out, but nobody was coming to save them.

Taehyung went over and dropped himself onto the bed, Jungkook joined him.

"So this is it, huh? We were kidnapped and taken just to take care of this stupid mans damn house and yard?!" Taehyung yelled angrily.

"You mean...like slaves?" Jungkook pouted. Taehyung rolled his eyes. "This is bullshit!"

"I don't understand why he paid so much for me. What the hell is that about?" Jungkook asked.