Chapter-9 ❀ Murder or Accident? ❀

Abhirudra was consumed with anger when he witnessed what the other guy did to Aisha

Abhirudra was consumed with anger when he witnessed what the other guy did to Aisha. It was apparent that Aisha was uncomfortable, and he didn't like it at all because, in his mind, Aisha belonged to him. After everyone had left, he decided to meet Aisha and ask her why she hadn't confronted the college guy. However, before that, he needed to gather complete information about that guy.

He suspected that the college guy might come from a prominent family due to his audacious behavior. He promptly called Mr. Raina and ordered information on all the students in his class. Mr. Raina was accustomed to such requests from his boss, as Abhirudra often inquired about various individuals. This time was no different.

He was unaware of the impact his actions had on Aisha. To him, the kiss was a casual gesture, and he couldn't comprehend why she reacted so strongly. However, for Aisha, the experience was deeply traumatic, and her usual assertiveness and strength couldn't match Abhirudra's physical power. The incident left a lasting mark on her, and she struggled to come to terms with it.

His actions were driven by an intense desire to possess and protect Aisha. He wanted to make it clear that she was his and no one else should touch her like that. However, Aisha's feelings for Abhirudra were not as deep as his. She liked him and was impressed, but she wasn't in love yet. She was taking things slowly, unsure about where her emotions might lead in the future.

Abhirudra, on his way out of the academy, encountered Miss Sharma, who was coming from Aisha's office. She requested him to visit her office to sign some papers required for the admission process.

They entered her office, and Abhirudra signed the necessary papers. As he was about to leave, Aisha knocked on the door and entered. He had a mix of emotions in his eyes when he looked at her. He still wanted to inquire about the incident in the class, feeling no guilt for his actions. However, Aisha didn't wait and left the room. She got into her car, thinking that she was finally safe.

Unbeknownst to her, a black car had been tailing her from the academy to the Oberoi mansion. As she got out of the car and entered the mansion, someone's watchful gaze was fixed on her the entire time. Two pairs of cold and emotionless eyes were tracking her every move. Oblivious to the lurking danger, the young girl felt relieved to have finally escaped from the clutches of that demon.

After Aisha entered the Oberoi mansion, Abhirudra made his way to Rathore Nexus Holdings, the company he had built through his own hard work. While Indrani had her own company, Abhirudra had made a name for himself in the business world through his own efforts. The rest of his day proceeded as usual, including spending time with his dadi and later retiring to his study for work. Mr. Raina proved to be highly efficient, providing him with information about the college guy within just three hours.

The guy in question was Ayaan Sisodiya, the younger brother of a well-known politician who had been involved in politics for a considerable period. Ayaan, however, had a history of drug addiction and a reputation as a casanova. He had been in and out of jail multiple times for his questionable actions, with his brother coming to his rescue in the past. But this time, it appeared that Ayaan had set his sights on something that was far from attainable: Abhirudra Singh Rathore's girl.
____________