Chapter-10 ❀ Fierce Kitten ❀

"You're not just my love; you're the reason I breathe, the purpose of my existence."

~Abhirudra Singh Rathore

(Warning ⚠️: This chapter contains violence and triggering scenes, read at your own risk.)

Three hours spent at the academy had delayed my work, I couldn't afford to waste a single second

Three hours spent at the academy had delayed my work, I couldn't afford to waste a single second. But this was the only way I could interact with her. Just thinking about her brought a smile to my face. She's my dream girl in every sense of the word - the one who frequently appears in my dreams.

Since childhood, I had a recurring dream about a beautiful girl with blue eyes. I often wondered whether this girl actually existed or if she was a creation of my imagination. It puzzled me because I wasn't the type of kid who typically imagined things or had imaginary friends. I was always practical and logical in my approach to life.

Over time, my fascination with this dream girl grew, and I started to feel a real connection with her. It might sound silly, but I had fallen for the girl in my dreams. I couldn't get her blue eyes, sweet smile, and innocent face out of my mind. Her gentle aura drove me to the point of obsession. Once I had established my place in the business world, I decided to search for the real-life version of my dream girl.

I had never learned to draw, but I was determined to bring my dream girl to life on canvas. I searched for her everywhere, but no one could match the image from my dreams. Until one rainy night, I met someone who resembled my dream girl. She looked similar, yet different. When I saw her, it felt as if the world had come to a halt, and the feeling was unlike anything I had ever experienced.

I had never experienced anything like it before. It was as if two yearning souls were reuniting. Even though Aisha was different from the girl in my dreams, they had different ages - my dream girl being around 15-16 years old, while Aisha was 19. My dream girl had blue eyes, but Aisha's eyes were golden amber. Still, there was something about Aisha that made me feel profoundly different.

Aisha's fiery personality and independent nature are quite different from the submissive and obedient character of my dream girl. They might seem like two sides of the same coin, different dimensions of the same soul, but Aisha is unique and not easy to handle. Her independence and strength are part of what makes her so captivating to me.

But this doesn't change the fact that she is a disobedient girl! I merely asked her a simple question, and she acted as if I had asked her to sleep with me. I didn't appreciate it when that guy touched her. I simply wanted to know why she didn't react. Is she that weak, or does she actually have something with him? No, the second thing is not possible. Why am I even thinking about something like this?

I kissed her forcefully, not once but twice. I don't regret it, because I simply lost control, and she provoked me! Her words, saying that she despised me and my touch, made me lose my sanity. However, it doesn't matter anymore. Ayaan is already dead.