Chapter-2 ❀ The Faithful Love ❀

(Listen to the song while reading)

"I have to save my child, I won't repeat my past mistake." A man in his middle forties thought to himself.

In an opulent living room, a man in his late forties knelt on the cold marble floor, gripped by deep pain. He was hurt and bleeding, a stark contrast to the heavy rain outside that hinted at impending doom. Despite the luxurious furnishings and exquisite decorations, the room exuded an eerie stillness, intensifying the man's suffering. His face reflected both agony and despair as he struggled for breath.

Facing him was a beautiful young woman with delicate features and captivating amber eyes, presenting an innocent appearance. Glancing at the girl, he saw her trembling and crying. She clutched the drape of her saree to her mouth, as if trying to stifle any sobs, evoking a sense of sympathy. The man managed to speak, albeit with difficulty, "Escape from this place, my daughter. Don't worry about me. I'll inform your uncle as soon as I can. But for now, please run away.”

Coughing up blood as he finished speaking, the girl became even more terrified. Tears streamed down her delicate white cheeks as she stood frozen, unable to move.

Filled with guilt, she held herself accountable for her father's condition and uttered, "I can't leave you alone in this perilous situation. You don't know how dangerous that person is. I'll go back; don't worry. I'll find a way to handle this."

Struggling to control her emotions, she bit her lips until they nearly bled, while her father gazed at her helplessly, his sad smile conveying a sense of resignation. Holding his wounds with one hand and using the other for support, he couldn't help but reflect on how much she resembled her mother - kind, innocent, and pure.

Despite the resemblance, he couldn't bear the idea of putting her life at risk. Recognizing his earlier mistake, he took a deep breath and erupted in anger, "I told you to run away. Why won't you listen to me, just this once?"

His strict voice caught her off guard, and she trembled, unprepared for such an unexpected change. Yet, beneath his anger, she sensed that he still cared for her.

Feeling powerless against her father's wishes, she glanced at a tall, imposing figure in the distance, his expression disturbing and ominous. The memories of a painful past surged, leaving her feeling disgusted and sick.

No, she thought, unwilling to endure that dreadful experience again.

Although her father struggled to stand, shaking with pain, he prioritized her safety. Determinedly, he seized the dangerous person by the collar, surprising him and creating a momentary distraction. Seizing this opportunity, she began to move back slowly, keeping a watchful eye on her father.

In a worried tone, her father pleaded, "Quickly, run! I'll be fine; just go!”

Turning around, she sprinted as fast as she could. The dangerous figure, Abhirudra, remained undeterred and resolved to catch her. "I'll find you soon, my love," he whispered to himself, harboring sinister intentions.