Chapter-13 ❀ Fear of Losing Her ❀

"I will turn the world upside down to find you even if I have to make earth and sky one

"I will turn the world upside down to find you even if I have to make earth and sky one." Abhirudra vowed internally.

Stuck in a never-ending office presentation, Abhirudra nervously glanced at the clock, realizing he was running late for the academy. As the presentation finally ended, he quickly left the meeting room and headed to his office.

There, Mr. Raina, always diligent, was ready with a file containing information about the person accompanying Aisha in college.

"Boss, here's the data on the person with Future Madam in college," Mr. Raina reported professionally.

Abhirudra, without much expression, took the file and placed it on his desk. With car keys in hand, he told Mr. Raina, "I'm off to the academy; take care of things in my absence."

Mr. Raina reassured Abhirudra, saying, "Don't worry, boss. I will handle everything."

As Abhirudra headed to his private elevator, a sudden worry crossed his mind. He went back to his office, took a black gun from a drawer, and discreetly tucked it into his back pocket.

Mr. Raina watched, puzzled, but didn't ask questions. Abhirudra, feeling uneasy about a potential threat since morning, prepared himself for the worst. The private elevator smoothly descended to the underground parking area, revealing his stylish black Maybach. Starting the engine, he rushed towards the academy, determined to make up for his lateness.

Upon reaching, an unusual quiet surrounded the academy; all students were already in their classrooms. Abhirudra walked through the quiet corridors, his footsteps echoing in the empty spaces.

Abhirudra, facing the likelihood of a scolding for being late, grew more curious about Aisha's absence-the enchanting owner of the white piano. Glancing into the classroom, he saw all the students seated, but Aisha was strangely missing, a change from her usual punctuality.

Thinking about this odd situation, he went to the back of the class, taking his usual spot on the last bench. Minutes passed-one, two, five-yet Aisha didn't show up.

Perplexed, he overheard a student asking, "Why is Miss Aisha late today? She's always on time."

Abhirudra's attention shifted to the students discussing Aisha's absence, a subtle concern settling in his mind.

A girl with curly hair mentioned, "I haven't seen her today. Looks like she won't be coming in."

Kajal, sounding serious, disagreed, "No, that can't be. Miss Aisha always lets us know if she won't be in class, or someone would have told us by now. Something seems off."

Abhirudra, checking the time at 3:05 p.m., thought someone should have informed them if she wasn't coming. Deciding to investigate, he left the classroom and went through the corridors to Aisha's office. Surprisingly, the door was locked.